Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melonius
Because the character's lives revolve around small peices of cardboard and people try to use trading cards to take over the world. Thats why.

rotflmfao i thought that was funny
dragons roar
Melonius
Because the character's lives revolve around small peices of cardboard and people try to use trading cards to take over the world. Thats why.

rotflmfao i thought that was funny
+-- Sad, but oh so true. ^_^--+
[ Cream Puff ]
:Roll: Better topic: Why does the Naruto dub suck? Why should 4kids rot in hell?

yeah thats a better question
4kids suck and makes every anime they get their hands on crappy and gay
Yu-Gi-Oh doesn't suck...Well, it used to not suck. The first two seasons [Duelist Kingdom and Battle City] were the best. It died after that.
It use to be good until yu gi o GX came along
Melonius
youre right dam card board sheets. people actually think they're worth money
because yugio is a wanna be good show that has its own card board sheets with things on them. i cant belive people think they're worth money
kyubi_chidori_fusion
[ Cream Puff ]
:Roll: Better topic: Why does the Naruto dub suck? Why should 4kids rot in hell?

+-- I like the voice actors in Naruto, I just hate how they cut everything out. *emo tear*--+
T-demon aka Kuma
kyubi_chidori_fusion
[ Cream Puff ]

+-- I like the voice actors in Naruto, I just hate how they cut everything out. *emo tear*--+

thats what im talking about
kyubi_chidori_fusion
T-demon aka Kuma
kyubi_chidori_fusion
[ Cream Puff ]

thats what im talking about
+-- Then we agree. ^_^ Good.--+
Why are you guys so mean to YuGiOh. Its... kinda good. Oh what am I talkin about! I would rather have that cardboard used for a Hobos home.
NukeNC
Why are you guys so mean to YuGiOh. Its... kinda good. Oh what am I talkin about! I would rather have that cardboard used for a Hobos home.
+-- I nearly laughed when I read that. Nearly, but nearly is good, too.--+
NukeNC

lol that was just messed up insulting hobos like that!
kyubi_chidori_fusion
NukeNC

lol that was just messed up insulting hobos like that!
+-- ....Then why on Earth did you laugh?--+

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces