you dont know what your talking about do you
T-demon aka Kuma
`Breaker
T-demon aka Kuma
`Breaker
You're just a n00b,what can you do?
+-- Excuse me, but was that comment directed toward me?--+
NUH
+--Forgive me for saying this, but with such a reaction, perhaps, you sir, are in fact the noob.--+
I was making fun of you...About how Proper you are.
ooo yeh
sweatdrop
what did 7 do?!
`Breaker
T-demon aka Kuma
`Breaker
T-demon aka Kuma
`Breaker
NUH
+--Forgive me for saying this, but with such a reaction, perhaps, you sir, are in fact the noob.--+
+-- I happen to enjoy being proper, for it often causes people to smile. However, it seems the world it running out of proper people, and those who are proper are being made fun of. In the end, the world may only be run by rudness. A sad future lies ahead.--+
interesting topic stare
dark_lonely_wolf
interesting topic stare
+--I've been saying that since the beginning of this forum! --+
T-demon aka Kuma
`Breaker
T-demon aka Kuma
`Breaker
T-demon aka Kuma
`Breaker
NUH
+-- I happen to enjoy being proper, for it often causes people to smile. However, it seems the world it running out of proper people, and those who are proper are being made fun of. In the end, the world may only be run by rudness. A sad future lies ahead.--+
BIeng proper is one thing,bieng a**l is another,you're only putting up a front to true human nature which is to mate,and destroy,so you are bieng rude to our natural prefrences,although humans are hard-headed aswell,so I don't think you'll change your ways.
Then again,you don't really matter,so in the end who cares?
`Breaker
T-demon aka Kuma
`Breaker
T-demon aka Kuma
`Breaker
NUH
BIeng proper is one thing,bieng a**l is another,you're only putting up a front to true human nature which is to mate,and destroy,so you are bieng rude to our natural prefrences,although humans are hard-headed aswell,so I don't think you'll change your ways.
Then again,you don't really matter,so in the end who cares?
+-- That was extremely rude! Humans do not naturally destroy, for not all people do such things. I am not going against true human nature, I am enriching it. Do not insult me, or bring shame to yourself, in such a manner.--+

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff