No. 0.21256038647343 21.3% [ 44 ]
No opinion. 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 207 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Queen of Dragons
T-demon aka Kuma
Queen of Dragons
Indeed.

I want to enter the Art contest, but.......I can't use pixel doll bases. I had a perfect drawing, but now I have to start from scratch. stare I have NO clue what to draw.

- 龍潔刀, 竜の王妃!
+--How about you and 07 talking?--+

Great idea; maybe I'll do that after I complete my picture of my impending battle with #05. twisted It's gonna be awesome.
+-- Sounds like fun. I plan on doing a picture of me in a bush with binoculars, wih 07 looking confused in front of it. A thought bubble will say, "Just how dumb does she think I am?" ^_^ Fun!--+
Boing.

........I'm at a sticking point in my drawing; I just don't feel like drawing. I really want to color & shade. stare Curse my lack of motivation.

- 龍潔刀, 竜の王妃!
No Opinion
c'mon #07! PM me! I'm waiting!.......hurry up! I don't have all day! Ok maybe I do but I don't have all month....Well I don't have all world years! I will die sometime and you better PM me before I die!
now my fellow gaian we all have a common feeling that #07 is our favorite whether it be because he tends to treat us as equals to the zurg unlike many of his brothers but we should not let these feeling be to well known for it seems the NCP zurgs that side with us are being destroyed we dare not wish the fate of #09 on #07 as well
random data
now my fellow gaian we all have a common feeling that #07 is our favorite whether it be because he tends to treat us as equals to the zurg unlike many of his brothers but we should not let these feeling be to well known for it seems the NCP zurgs that side with us are being destroyed we dare not wish the fate of #09 on #07 as well
+-- Agreed. If 07 was to fall in love, I only hope he person he falls in love with will keep it a secret.--+
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Boing!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- 龍潔刀, 竜の王妃!
Lol. I'm intelligent too.
hi biggrin
Momo-chan1
Lol. I'm intelligent too.
+-- Really? You seem to have some skill in grammar, but I can't be sure.--+
Hello all! Please click the link below & vote for my entry in the Zurg Art Contest!

http://tinyurl.com/yy7jx8

Thank you!
Queen of Dragons
Hello all! Please click the link below & vote for my entry in the Zurg Art Contest!

http://tinyurl.com/yy7jx8

Thank you!
+-- Even I am pro-nuetral, I liked that picture.--+
heart heart heart

Thank you so much! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm basically neutral too, but I really wanna wring #05's scrawny neck. evil

- 龍潔刀, 竜の王妃!
Queen of Dragons
heart heart heart

Thank you so much! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm basically neutral too, but I really wanna wring #05's scrawny neck. evil

- 龍潔刀, 竜の王妃!
+-- 05 insulted love... It made me sad.--+

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out