Will #07 post in my thread?

Yes. 0.21256038647343 21.3% [ 44 ]
Maybe. 0.35748792270531 35.7% [ 74 ]
No. 0.21256038647343 21.3% [ 44 ]
No opinion. 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 207 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Hydra-Star
OMG it's Rocket from The Suites! Hello Rocket!

Heeeey! It's Hydra-san from the Suites! Hello!User Image

Yes, I do occasionally venture out of the Suites.

- 龍潔刀, 竜の王妃!
    8D oSeven is my favorite.

D; That is, behind the deceased oNine...

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
Zaeon
Is 07 the romantic one?

No, sadly, 09 was the romantic one, but his brothers murdered him.

They claim to be far superior to the Gaian race, but if they were, would they still be capable of murder?
Boing!

- 龍潔刀, 竜の王妃!
You're darn tootin'! whee sweatdrop
yeh totally
+--I agree, one hundred percant that 07 is the most intelligent. I think he's the only one who understands the truth behind Gaia. That most people are morons, but there are a few smart ones lying around. ^_^--+
I really wish #07 would come to my thread.... ..sighs.. I'm surrounded by idiots; all I want is some intelligent conversation.
7 is awsome rofl
Queen of Dragons
I really wish #07 would come to my thread.... ..sighs.. I'm surrounded by idiots; all I want is some intelligent conversation.
+-- I second that comment. It seems that all of the event forums are full of moronic noobs, who refuse to even try to use proper English. Life is cruel.--+
UFO #07 U rock!
YouShutUp
UFO #07 U rock!
+-- Here's proof of my last comment. Sad, isn't it?--+
Indeed.

I want to enter the Art contest, but.......I can't use pixel doll bases. I had a perfect drawing, but now I have to start from scratch. stare I have NO clue what to draw.

- 龍潔刀, 竜の王妃!
Queen of Dragons
Indeed.

I want to enter the Art contest, but.......I can't use pixel doll bases. I had a perfect drawing, but now I have to start from scratch. stare I have NO clue what to draw.

- 龍潔刀, 竜の王妃!
+--How about you and 07 talking?--+
T-demon aka Kuma
Queen of Dragons
Indeed.

- 龍潔刀, 竜の王妃!
+--How about you and 07 talking?--+

Great idea; maybe I'll do that after I complete my picture of my impending battle with #05. twisted It's gonna be awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff