Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will #07 post in my thread?

Yes. 0.21256038647343 21.3% [ 44 ]
Maybe. 0.35748792270531 35.7% [ 74 ]
No. 0.21256038647343 21.3% [ 44 ]
No opinion. 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 207 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Greetings & salutations, #07. I'm Rocket, the Queen of Dragons.

I already posted in your profile, but still, in case the flood of idiotic postings drowns mine, I'll cover all my bases & post here as well. You're the most rational alien I've seen. I've watched & studied all of you from a distance for the past few days, & I've come to like you the best. You're intelligent, & seemingly interested in being a mediator between the humans & the aliens. I can help, if you wish. I'm a fairly good mediator with truly brilliant sources. Please post on this thread &/or PM me, & we'll see if we can avert a potential culture clash. Predictably, since humans are violent & prone to ethnocentrism, there will be suspicions towards your intentions. I'll be more than happy to help delegate, etc.

Discuss: The most charismatic, intelligent alien of them all: #7.

Post Scriptum: Please do not spam my thread, I'm trying to communicate with the extraterrestrials. Thaaaaaank you......
Alien #07 rocks!!!! xp

Business Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I agree. 07 is the more intelligent of them all. 3nodding
And cute too.
Hello 07. I'm glad to know that one of the aliens is on the side of the GiB, helping us. I hope that the other aliens are as peaceful as you.

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
He does seem to be smarter than the others...and better spoken.
My lucky number is 7.
I love you #07!!!
UFO #07, please PM me!!!
Or is he the most intelligent? I admire #7 as much as the next person... but what if he is the least intelligent, which makes his own capabilities closer to ours, making him seem the most "human" of all of them, leading us to identify with, and trust, that particular creature.

It is possible that he is the slowest alien of the bunch, and all of the other are so far beyond our intelligence that they seem psycotic to us, only because our feeble human minds cannot comprehend their superiority.
I greatly dislike the violent Zurgs.
QoD has a valid point as well.

Edit: Oh and General? What about #02? He's certainly the most stupid.
x2 Edit: No offense #2.
General Mischief
Or is he the most intelligent? I admire #7 as much as the next person... but what if he is the least intelligent, which makes his own capabilities closer to ours, making him seem the most "human" of all of them, leading us to identify with, and trust, that particular creature.

It is possible that he is the slowest alien of the bunch, and all of the other are so far beyond our intelligence that they seem psycotic to us, only because our feeble human minds cannot comprehend their superiority.

Perhaps.

But 7's my lucky number, so I like to think otherwise. heart

Familiar Phantom

You have so much respect for o7, it's borderline awestruck worship.

However - have you ever stopped to consider the possibility that it's an act? o7 could be attempting to draw the leading group of Gaians that are most capable of resistance in order to decapitate them in one fell swoop.

The assignment could have fallen on his shoulders because of the positive connotations the number 7 has within Gaian ideologies, and therefore he was the best situated to lure unsuspecting Gaians into a trap.

=O
.............& that is why I always carry a few weapons on my person. mrgreen I've already threatened #05 & 11, & if any others make their move, including #07, I won't hesitate to strike. See, I'm a tactical genius. I'll be diplomatic, until I sense trouble.

Please sign my Kyuubi Items Petition!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you!
Hmm.
As a fellow Zurg, I wish I could tell you that all of Mother's fleet means well, but I can not.
No common Zurg knows Mother's true plan. However, we believe that she has no ill will towards you Gaians, for if she did she would have declared war on your race long time ago.

Personally, I am fond of you Gaians, and some of the other UFO's seem to feel that way, too.

I don't blame you in carrying a few weapons around, because there are some hostile Zurgs out there. -_-

Meh. Best of luck to communicating with UFO #07.

-endtransmission

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces