Total Votes:[ 125 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
emidusk
Yeata Zi
I don't believe in bumping.
It's quite boring if you ask me. But thats how some people make their gold. 3nodding
crazy. you can make as much gold with conversation heart
+-- You click a button and you get gold. >_<--+
That too..... heart
Myup. |D I have no idea what to say~
emidusk
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
emidusk
Yeata Zi
I don't believe in bumping.
It's quite boring if you ask me. But thats how some people make their gold. 3nodding
That too..... heart
+-- How about, bumping is stupid?--+

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
T-demon aka Kuma
emidusk
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
That too..... heart
oooooh yes, what a wonderful thing to say! heart
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
emidusk
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
That too..... heart
+-- Anyway, random off topicness. Has anyone read Dracula?--+
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
emidusk
Yeata Zi
That too..... heart
Nope. But I've seen parts of the movie. xD

x)
emidusk
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
emidusk
Yeata Zi
That too..... heart

x)
+-- Okay, because this has been bothering me. Dracula's death seems very flawed. Most of the book follows traditional vampire views. Wooden stakes, holy water, crosses and all that. However, when the count died, he was stabbed with a hunting knife. I don't get how he died from that when Bram Stolker was sticking to the original myths. The legends say vampires cannot be killed unless it is a stake to the heart.
Also, Lucy became a vampire as well. When they killed her, they used a wooden stake. When she died, they cut off her head, stuffed it with garlic, then through it in the river so her spirit would not haunt them. Her body remained perfect though.
Dracula, however, became dust. That contradicts what Bram Stolker wrote about Lucy. Plus, before he 'died' Dracula smiled. He smiled!
What if he didn't actually die? Maybe Bram Stolker was planning a sequal of some type, but because of his illness he never got to write it. Maybe... He did die at a young age.... This is killing me!--+
T-demon aka Kuma
emidusk
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma

x)
+-- Okay, because this has been bothering me. Dracula's death seems very flawed. Most of the book follows traditional vampire views. Wooden stakes, holy water, crosses and all that. However, when the count died, he was stabbed with a hunting knife. I don't get how he died from that when Bram Stolker was sticking to the original myths. The legends say vampires cannot be killed unless it is a stake to the heart.
Also, Lucy became a vampire as well. When they killed her, they used a wooden stake. When she died, they cut off her head, stuffed it with garlic, then through it in the river so her spirit would not haunt them. Her body remained perfect though.
Dracula, however, became dust. That contradicts what Bram Stolker wrote about Lucy. Plus, before he 'died' Dracula smiled. He smiled!
What if he didn't actually die? Maybe Bram Stolker was planning a sequal of some type, but because of his illness he never got to write it. Maybe... He did die at a young age.... This is killing me!--+
xD Wow. Yeah, you might be right about that. xO Too bad there's no way to really tell. D:

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
emidusk
T-demon aka Kuma
emidusk
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma

x)
xD Wow. Yeah, you might be right about that. xO Too bad there's no way to really tell. D:

That whole bit about Ze Count smiling in the end is a topic in my english class.... We've descided he isn't dead.... because *plays music* He couldn't be

Mmmmmmm but vampire lovers are magical!

The head removing..... you could also bury it underground.... I think the reason Lucy didn't dustify was becayuse her dead form hadn't rotted to the point... so she wasn't all dusty.....ish
Yeata Zi
emidusk
T-demon aka Kuma
emidusk
T-demon aka Kuma

x)

That whole bit about Ze Count smiling in the end is a topic in my english class.... We've descided he isn't dead.... because *plays music* He couldn't be

The head removing..... you could also bury it underground.... I think the reason Lucy didn't dustify was becayuse her dead form hadn't rotted to the point... so she wasn't all dusty.....ish
+-- I thought that, too. However, does that mean the Count's spirit survived because they couldn't bury the head? I think Bram Stoker had more for us, but died before he could give it. *emo tear* RIP Bram Stoker, you will be an inspiration to all inspiring Irish authors. Yes, I am Irish, and very proud. If an Irish person does something good, and someone mentions it, I'm sure to note how irish the person was. >_<--+

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
emidusk
T-demon aka Kuma
emidusk
T-demon aka Kuma

x)

+-- I thought that, too. However, does that mean the Count's spirit survived because they couldn't bury the head? I think Bram Stoker had more for us, but died before he could give it. *emo tear* RIP Bram Stoker, you will be an inspiration to all inspiring Irish authors. Yes, I am Irish, and very proud. If an Irish person does something good, and someone mentions it, I'm sure to note how irish the person was. >_<--+

Ahhhhh... Well I'm increddibly Scottish......increddibly so heart

So..... you would love that darling Eoin Coff-however you spell his last name-- the gentleman who wrote Artemis Fowl heart Great books
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
emidusk
T-demon aka Kuma

So..... you would love that darling Eoin Coff-however you spell his last name-- the gentleman who wrote Artemis Fowl heart Great books
Dusk = 1 parts Greek, 1 parts American Indian, 1 parts Scott, 1 parts German, 1 parts Italian and one parts Hungarian thrown in a blender. x)

I've got one mixed up heritage. :B
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
emidusk
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- Eoin Colfer. >_< Yesh, I loveth him so. Have you ever read the Darren Shan saga?--+

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
emidusk
T-demon aka Kuma
What if he didn't actually die? Maybe Bram Stolker was planning a sequal of some type, but because of his illness he never got to write it. Maybe... He did die at a young age.... This is killing me!--+[/c. Tell me of it.olor]

+-- Eoin Colfer. >_< Yesh, I loveth him so. Have you ever read the Darren Shan saga?--+
Nooope.tell me of it.
+--The Darren Shan Series by Darren Shan((Known as Cirque Du Freak in the States)): It's the story of a boy named Darren, who's friend finds a flyer for a Circus of freaks. Awe strucked, the boy and his four friends pitch in money to buy the tickets for the show. However, Steve, the boy who went to buy the tickets was only allowd to buy two tickets. Everyone decides that Steve has to go because he pitched the most money in, and went out to buy the tickets. So, the other two and Darren have a contest. Darren wins and he and Steve go together. At the circus, a man dressed in all red and carries a very deadly, very intelligent spider comes out to perform. Suddenly, Steve, who hadn't been that interested in the show until now goes stiff. The man on stage, Mr. Crepsley, begins playing on a flute, his spider performing astounding tricks. After the rest of the acts end, the boys get ready to leave. Steve tells Darren to go home without him, that he'd catch up later. With that Steve leaves, but Darren had to know what his friend was up to. Following at a distance, he finds himself back in the area where the performance had been. On stage were Mr. Crepsley and Steve.
"Mr. Crepsley... I know what you are! You're really Vur Horston the vampire." --+

+--And here's my favorite moment in the whole series.--+

"'She was a beautiful woman.' Gavner sighed tracing the outline of one of the elephants [on his yellow boxers]. 'She just had a very bad taste in underwear...'
'And in boyfriends,' I[Darren Shan] added impishly. Mr. Crepsley burst into laughter at that and doubled over, tears streaming down his face. I'd never seen the vampire laugh so much- I would have never guess he could! Even Gavner looked surprised."
Vampire Mountain, The Crique Du Freak Series((Also referred to as the Darren Shan series)). By Darren Shan.

+--This Converstation was on Gavner's yellow boxers. They had pink elephants sewn into them. A young woman he had once wooed had bought them for him. The reason I love this quote so much is because Mr. Larten Crepsley rarely laughe is always controlled. This was just a great moment to see him break.--+

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kuel. I'll check it out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash