Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello, fellow gaians, or should that be fellow zurg? you may never know whichever species i am...
Anyway, Alien pilot 09 has disappeared. I don't know where, and i don't know when.
Gaian newsreporter Cindy Donovinh has recently broadcasted a news report mention 09 having a "romantic relationship with a gaian". maybe 09's brothers can shed some light onto this tragedy. Or only time will tell.

Shadooper's Precious

Aged Phantom

OMG!

I'm so smart I figured it out!

I KNOW WHERE 09 IS!
Huh? really?
Articerile
OMG!

I'm so smart I figured it out!

I KNOW WHERE 09 IS!

OMG WHERE!?!

Shadooper's Precious

Aged Phantom

It's very simple...well 09 had an affair with a Gaian...and whilst he was asleep from a night of passion, she poured some Red Bino down his throat, now he's a Gaian...called....erm.........Bill!

(Either that or 07 ate him

you know why is six afraid of seven?
Cause seven ate nine)
Articerile
It's very simple...well 09 had an affair with a Gaian...and whilst he was asleep from a night of passion, she poured some Red Bino down his throat, now he's a Gaian...called....erm.........Bill!

Cause seven ate nine)

Lawl biggrin
i bet you only know that 'cos you're the gaian 09 loves! heart
ben205
Articerile

Cause seven ate nine)

Lawl biggrin
Yuzi_k is the gaian 09 loves....

Tipsy Smoker

cathorist's Girlfriend

Questionable Bookworm

13,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
[Tyr]
ben205
Articerile

Cause seven ate nine)

Lawl biggrin
Yuzi_k is the gaian 09 loves....

really?
Articerile

Cause seven ate nine)
I had never thought of that!
alien!!!!how strange stare
awsome you have thebest topic mrgreen
listen...he aint dead.....

Yuzi_K says that he has been PMing her back and it's kinda hard to do that if he's dead -__-;;

He has not informed her of were he might be. And death is not a possibility. So he's fine....he'll turn up eventually. There is not many ways we can help find him so our efforts are useless. The only people who he can trust enough to contact is Yuzi_K and mother. So people cant contact him or anything. So trying to find him i believe should be left to those who he trusts.

and there is no possibility that 7 ate him. -___-;;;
Articerile

Cause seven ate nine)

WAIIT REMEMBER THE COMIC?!?!? HE MAY OF GOTTEN STUCK... AND THE CLERK.... LOL... xd SURPRIZE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff