Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sara Hysaro
T-demon aka Kuma
emidusk
Hey.

No.
+-- Anyway, why would a guy post this in 07? Glarg's a guy after all.--+

Speaking of which, guys can't get pregnent anyway...unless they're seahorses...

Of course I'm just stating the obvious here. A gaizerg would be interesting to see, that's for sure.
+-- We've been discussing this, but so far we have yet to see anything of that sort. It would be cool though! ^^ As long as it's not 07... --+

Precious Seeker

T-demon aka Kuma
Sara Hysaro
T-demon aka Kuma
emidusk
Hey.

No.

Of course I'm just stating the obvious here. A gaizerg would be interesting to see, that's for sure.
+-- We've been discussing this, but so far we have yet to see anything of that sort. It would be cool though! ^^ As long as it's not 07... --+

I wonder what it would look like? I suppose it has to do with whether or not Gaian or Zurgian traits are recessive or dominate.
Sara Hysaro
T-demon aka Kuma
Sara Hysaro
T-demon aka Kuma
emidusk
Hey.

No.

I wonder what it would look like? I suppose it has to do with whether or not Gaian or Zurgian traits are recessive or dominate.
+-- Maybe they will end up looking like 09. ^^--+

Precious Seeker

T-demon aka Kuma
Sara Hysaro
T-demon aka Kuma
Sara Hysaro
T-demon aka Kuma
emidusk
Hey.

No.

+-- Maybe they will end up looking like 09. ^^--+

Perhaps. Either way, I still wonder what they would look like. We'll never really know until we find one running around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff