Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once again, screens fizzled outside of what they normally would have appeared; static and images randomly assorted themselves behind the advanced technology. As white lines flit across the screens to try to control the chaos of lights and pictures, a more structured sight was to be beheld.

Sitting comfortably with an ambiant noise of ocean waves and clear skies, the figure of Salvaged made itself known.

"I'm goin' tah guess this is getting through. Enough with dramatics, here is where the message is stated:

As any wayfarer knows, Pirate-like activities have been undergone on other ships such as this. The objective was the suppression and usage of the Zurg ships for personal use, as well as restrainin' any unforseen threats that may be lyin' in wait fer Gaia. Erego, we've decided that this be the first Broadcast made to thi' ship. The cause affords the participants with a bit o' rewards and the like, though specifically, I know not what they be. Along with that, it's fun to cause a little chaos. Anyone interested is free to respond; anyone else, well, I s'pose you're simply along for the ride."

As the screen flitted to black, a series of viewing options were left within the screen, open to those whom had witnessed the broadcast and left curious.

Existing Topics:

Our Simple Tavern on Nuetral 01

Our Affiliates

Our Accomplishments
/B_U_M_P_/_[//]
/B_U_M_P_/_[//]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers