• Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Love the squirells!
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
+--Same here. Just trying to take over this forum. >_<--+

XD.
I think I'll ask 07 to go to the GiB Charity Ball xp
+-- Alot of people have sent him pms about it. However, he often complains that GIB needs to ge him a secretary or he won't check his pms.--+

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma

XD.
+-- Alot of people have sent him pms about it. However, he often complains that GIB needs to ge him a secretary or he won't check his pms.--+

I was kidding, of course. We should send in secretary applications, you and I lol.
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma

XD.

I was kidding, of course. We should send in secretary applications, you and I lol.
+-- I already have, but it has occured to me that he won't check for it. -.-''--+

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma

XD.

+-- I already have, but it has occured to me that he won't check for it. -.-''--+

HA! may you get it then.... when he randomly descides to check xD
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma

XD.

+-- Psh, I hope he comes to the forum. Once he sees my dedication to this place, he must except my love... proposal to be his secretary. >_>--+

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- Psh, I hope he comes to the forum. Once he sees my dedication to this place, he must except my love... proposal to be his secretary. >_>--+

XD Do you know anything about his mission? The NPCs have been really... nonresposive about it
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma

XD Do you know anything about his mission? The NPCs have been really... nonresposive about it
+-- No, alot of people believe he will be the one to kidnap Santa, but I think it will be 09. I'm not sure.--+

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- No, alot of people believe he will be the one to kidnap Santa, but I think it will be 09. I'm not sure.--+

Thats what I thought... but *shrug*
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- Though, if you look at the blue prints... The alien in the corner looks like Glarg.--+

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- Though, if you look at the blue prints... The alien in the corner looks like Glarg.--+

I noticed XD
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma
Yeata Zi
T-demon aka Kuma

I noticed XD
+--I really hope it wasn't him... And if it was, I hope it wasn't in a hostile attempt to hurt gaia. At this point, I'm stuck in a cross roads of who to choose. I was a verteren in the Gambino Von Helson war, and I stick by Gambino, but this.... is complicated.--+

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff