Welcome to Gaia! ::

+--What about, "The Shinobi hidden on the Planet Zurg?"--+
*crying*'Thats so beautiful.'
'Hello.I am the boss of this organization.Do you want to join?'
itachiuchiha777
hello everyone i need zurgs to come and join this and to take down the akatsuki of gaia

~MEMBERS!!~

Reservist Division

How to become a member? Just post up that you want to be one. However to join the nine members of the Akatsuki team you must fill in certain requirements.

Members:

Academy Students:

Genin:

Chunnin:

Jonin:

Sannin:

Akatsuki (Only 10 spots left!!)) none Akatuski spots taken!!:
~itachiuchiha777, Leader, ring position: Right Thumb.~
~, Ring Position: Right Ring Finger~
~, Ring Position: Right Middle Finger~
~, Ring Position: Left Index Finger~
~, Ring Position: Left Little Finger
~, Ring Position: Left Ring Finger
~, Ring position: Right Little Finger
~, Ring position: Right Index Finger
~, Ring Position: Left Thumb
~, Ring Position: Left Middle Finger

KAGE!!:

How do you move up in the ranks? Well it's simple you just show dedication, and devotion to our impending war on the gaians. Also you can take a test to join the Akatsuki 10 members.

Joining requirements for nine members.

1. You must have your uniform at all times while posting here. Your uniform will consist of only three things; a mask (whichever you want), a silver or gold promise ring (1k in the store), and finally hand wraps (800g in the store). The neccesity for this? Our enemy cannot know our face, our fists must be ready for battle, and the ring is just Akatsuki requirement. Live with it. Rings can be provided to you by your leader at a mere price of 800g as well as Hand Wraps for 600. That's 200g off store prices on each item.

FOR GIRL jounins IT HAS RECENTLY COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT HAND WRAPS ARE FOR BOYS ONLY. GIRLS MAY WEAR GLOVES OF THEIR CHOICE IN SUPPLEMENT.

2. You must know which ring and your position on the statue for the Akatsuki. Also you must choose your ring position.

3. You must prove a thirst for battle and readiness to battle the gaians and any other enemies of the Akatsuki if the time comes.

CHEAT MOVE!!!
4. Yes there is a cheating way to move up the ranks without having to move through Student, Genin, Chuunin, and Jonin, Sanninl, and then finally Akatsuki. How is it possible? By simply donating gold to me itachi, the Akatsuki's goal was initially money before we decided to get into this gaian business and money is still my main priority.

~200g gets you to Genin
~500g gets you to Chuunin
~1k gets you to Jonin
~3k gets you Sannin
~4k gets you to Akatsuki level as well as a complimentary ring, hockey mask, and hand wraps.
~Anything over that gets you Kage status which comes with your own special privilages in the thread such as moderating, White listing, ownership of your own village, which I will display on the thread, as well as special updates before anyone has them for possible contests in the future.

That's about it to join. Now on to rings.

Please remember this is the Reservist Division. If you wish to have peace with the gaians then continue on down and apply for the Pacifist Division.

thank you for your time we will become strong.
ninja am a ture ninja y master let kill the dark side
i wanna join ninja
can i master stare question
'Yes you can.What rank?'
itachiuchiha777
*crying*'Thats so beautiful.'
+-- >_< That's funny. Anyway, you need a front page for your official group. I'll make that.--+
+--You'll have to give me a little while. Would you like me to make a banner as well?--+
'Yes please. Make it say, the name of our organization and on the bottom for me, put tsuchikage itachi. Then for the background put a picture of itachi.'
+--How about his Sharigan eyes as the background?--+
'Yeah, but put my name at the bottom, and tsuchikage on top of my name.then put the name on top of it.''Cool?'
+--Can you repeat that in a different way? I don't quite understand.--+

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces