Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, you think we'll be safe on UFO 07?

Heck yeah! Grenades, machine guns, rifles, YEAH! 0.45744680851064 45.7% [ 43 ]
Maybe... 07 is friendly, right?!? 0.22340425531915 22.3% [ 21 ]
No, I'm waiting for the Omega Three! *random beep* RUN! 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 18 ]
Poll whore, I'm not even looking at you thread! I'm a loser! 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
+-- It's difficult to change an image of a group. It took the GIB forever to do it. Even then, many people don't believe us. I blame Cindy.--+

"Yeah, she sure didn't help. I remember all those GIB members protesting it. Well, you're right, it's hard to change that image. I've been hearing things about DRKNRGY, and love and positive emotions being the way to stop it. At first I worried, thinking our military ways would impede the efforts of the Believers and such. But when you think about it, we have no anger, no hate. We took up arms, not to kill Zurg, but to protect Gaians. Isn't protecting someone positive as well?"
+-- It is. ^^ Very positive. --+

"Oh, by the way, as of now, I've initiated 'Operation: Sunflower'. Inspired by all the people carrying sunflowers to support peace, I'm giving out sunflowers in green wrapping paper to a bunch of people. Feel free to join in and tell others about it."
+-- Fair enough. ^^--+

"Turns out the Believers have already started a similar project. Oh well..."
+-- A lot of people are apart of it. I find it funny though, that any time someone who knows about the event will define my flower when sketching my avi.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
+-- It is. ^^ Very positive. --+

"Oh, by the way, as of now, I've initiated 'Operation: Sunflower'. Inspired by all the people carrying sunflowers to support peace, I'm giving out sunflowers in green wrapping paper to a bunch of people. Feel free to join in and tell others about it."
+-- Fair enough. ^^--+

"Turns out the Believers have already started a similar project. Oh well..."
+-- A lot of people are apart of it. I find it funny though, that any time someone who knows about the event will define my flower when sketching my avi.--+

"Hm. I was thinking of turning it into a spontaneous, Gaia-wide thing, ya know? Not just carrying sunflowers, but giving them as gifts."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff