Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, you think we'll be safe on UFO 07?

Heck yeah! Grenades, machine guns, rifles, YEAH! 0.45744680851064 45.7% [ 43 ]
Maybe... 07 is friendly, right?!? 0.22340425531915 22.3% [ 21 ]
No, I'm waiting for the Omega Three! *random beep* RUN! 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 18 ]
Poll whore, I'm not even looking at you thread! I'm a loser! 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
+-- Better off than the GIB. Agents go off on their own collecting random bits of data. No real organization.--+

"Yeah, but GIB has the popularity and numbers to pull that off. But in that kind of situation, I can see why Agent TIM cut off recruitment.

Ya know, here's some irony. I had no access to a computer for a few days, and another 'rebellion' occurred without me. Just like last time..."
+-- We've finally got some organization started. We got a forum started called just the facts. Much more well kept. What do you mean rebellion?--+

"Well, in order to keep the troops entertained, our leader will use "NCPs", in other words, alternate accounts he created for those instances, to stage rebellions within GMI. This way, our guild members don't get bored and inactive, however, a lot still do... our main problem is this daggum impasse in the Gaian storyline, that will probably last until Valentine's Day, or April 1st..."
+-- Aye, unless the mods come up with an excuse to keep going with the storyline before hand. Most of the predicted dates weren't used. The modes made updates on those days, but nothing to do with the storyline. It's odd that they would do that. Now, even the NPCs seem to be inactive. 06 and 09 are the only ones noticed that much online anymore.--+

"Well, I should go on Towns more, since those are the two I most want to talk to. However, I dunno if 09 would be wandering around. I've heard reports of 02 doing it, and I heard one about 04 once, but..."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
+-- Better off than the GIB. Agents go off on their own collecting random bits of data. No real organization.--+

"Yeah, but GIB has the popularity and numbers to pull that off. But in that kind of situation, I can see why Agent TIM cut off recruitment.

Ya know, here's some irony. I had no access to a computer for a few days, and another 'rebellion' occurred without me. Just like last time..."
+-- We've finally got some organization started. We got a forum started called just the facts. Much more well kept. What do you mean rebellion?--+

"Well, in order to keep the troops entertained, our leader will use "NCPs", in other words, alternate accounts he created for those instances, to stage rebellions within GMI. This way, our guild members don't get bored and inactive, however, a lot still do... our main problem is this daggum impasse in the Gaian storyline, that will probably last until Valentine's Day, or April 1st..."
+-- Aye, unless the mods come up with an excuse to keep going with the storyline before hand. Most of the predicted dates weren't used. The modes made updates on those days, but nothing to do with the storyline. It's odd that they would do that. Now, even the NPCs seem to be inactive. 06 and 09 are the only ones noticed that much online anymore.--+

"Well, I should go on Towns more, since those are the two I most want to talk to. However, I dunno if 09 would be wandering around. I've heard reports of 02 doing it, and I heard one about 04 once, but..."
+-- 06 has been seen in the towns many times, 09 has been staying in secret for the most part.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"Well, in order to keep the troops entertained, our leader will use "NCPs", "in other words, alternate accounts he created for those instances, to stage rebellions within GMI. This way, our guild members don't get bored and inactive, however, a lot still do... our main problem is this daggum impasse in the Gaian storyline, that will probably last until Valentine's Day, or April 1st..."

+-- 06 has been seen in the towns many times, 09 has been staying in secret for the most part.--+

"I'll ask around about 06, then..."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"Well, in order to keep the troops entertained, our leader will use "NCPs", "in other words, alternate accounts he created for those instances, to stage rebellions within GMI. This way, our guild members don't get bored and inactive, however, a lot still do... our main problem is this daggum impasse in the Gaian storyline, that will probably last until Valentine's Day, or April 1st..."

+-- 04 has been seen a lot as well. The GIB is about to start a reformation. We're going to go back to our roots, and try to get everyone interested again.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- 04 has been seen a lot as well. The GIB is about to start a reformation. We're going to go back to our roots, and try to get everyone interested again.--+

"We're doing the same thing, sorta... I've been working my butt off to make a new, flashier version of our ID Cards, to compare with the expertise in card-making of the Zurg Hive officials, and the Gaian Resistance ones... I think I did a good job."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"We're doing the same thing, sorta... I've been working my butt off to make a new, flashier version of our ID Cards, to compare with the expertise in card-making of the Zurg Hive officials, and the Gaian Resistance ones... I think I did a good job."
+-- We're completely getting back to our roots. Staking out in the towns. Researching past event to come up with theories for the new event. Wearing our suits. ^^--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- We're completely getting back to our roots. Staking out in the towns. Researching past event to come up with theories for the new event. Wearing our suits. ^^--+

"I see what you mean. I hope it works for you, GIB is a powerful ally."
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- Aye. We may be cocky at times, but we are still a good friend to have. ^_^ Publicity isn't all bad. --+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- Aye. We may be cocky at times, but we are still a good friend to have. ^_^ Publicity isn't all bad. --+

"Yeah, I know we could use some of that publicity... but everyone thinks we're warmongers. I know, we're very military, but we're like GIB, 'not anti-alien, just anti-annihilation'..."
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"Yeah, I know we could use some of that publicity... but everyone thinks we're warmongers. I know, we're very military, but we're like GIB, 'not anti-alien, just anti-annihilation'..."
+-- It's difficult to change an image of a group. It took the GIB forever to do it. Even then, many people don't believe us. I blame Cindy.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- It's difficult to change an image of a group. It took the GIB forever to do it. Even then, many people don't believe us. I blame Cindy.--+

"Yeah, she sure didn't help. I remember all those GIB members protesting it. Well, you're right, it's hard to change that image. I've been hearing things about DRKNRGY, and love and positive emotions being the way to stop it. At first I worried, thinking our military ways would impede the efforts of the Believers and such. But when you think about it, we have no anger, no hate. We took up arms, not to kill Zurg, but to protect Gaians. Isn't protecting someone positive as well?"
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma

"Yeah, she sure didn't help. I remember all those GIB members protesting it. Well, you're right, it's hard to change that image. I've been hearing things about DRKNRGY, and love and positive emotions being the way to stop it. At first I worried, thinking our military ways would impede the efforts of the Believers and such. But when you think about it, we have no anger, no hate. We took up arms, not to kill Zurg, but to protect Gaians. Isn't protecting someone positive as well?"
+-- It is. ^^ Very positive. --+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma

"Oh, by the way, as of now, I've initiated 'Operation: Sunflower'. Inspired by all the people carrying sunflowers to support peace, I'm giving out sunflowers in green wrapping paper to a bunch of people. Feel free to join in and tell others about it."
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma

"Oh, by the way, as of now, I've initiated 'Operation: Sunflower'. Inspired by all the people carrying sunflowers to support peace, I'm giving out sunflowers in green wrapping paper to a bunch of people. Feel free to join in and tell others about it."
+-- Fair enough. ^^--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma
Zion of Aekea
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- Fair enough. ^^--+

"Turns out the Believers have already started a similar project. Oh well..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas