Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, you think we'll be safe on UFO 07?

Heck yeah! Grenades, machine guns, rifles, YEAH! 0.45744680851064 45.7% [ 43 ]
Maybe... 07 is friendly, right?!? 0.22340425531915 22.3% [ 21 ]
No, I'm waiting for the Omega Three! *random beep* RUN! 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 18 ]
Poll whore, I'm not even looking at you thread! I'm a loser! 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Vicious Firestarter

07, 08, 09.

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Even the GIB would be on guard. We can't have people actually getting hurt.

"But of course. Ecspecially since you're an agent. Well, Happy New Year, Agent Woode."
+-- Same to you, Sargeant Zion. ^_^--+

"With some new renovations coming to the guild, we'll be incorporating officer ranks... I may end up being a Major or something."
+-- No ranking system in the GIB. Your eith Leader, Crew, or Agent. If you're lucky, you lead a certain area.--+

"As you can tell, our ranking system is based off of the United States Marine Corps. system. Getting higher ranks doesn't do much other than give you more authority and command. You only get to be a Crew member or Vice Captain under certain circumstances. I'm a Vice Captain."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Even the GIB would be on guard. We can't have people actually getting hurt.

"But of course. Ecspecially since you're an agent. Well, Happy New Year, Agent Woode."

"With some new renovations coming to the guild, we'll be incorporating officer ranks... I may end up being a Major or something."
+-- No ranking system in the GIB. Your eith Leader, Crew, or Agent. If you're lucky, you lead a certain area.--+

"As you can tell, our ranking system is based off of the United States Marine Corps. system. Getting higher ranks doesn't do much other than give you more authority and command. You only get to be a Crew member or Vice Captain under certain circumstances. I'm a Vice Captain."
+-- Aw, I see. No ranking sytem then. We just listen o those higher in the guild.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- Aw, I see. No ranking sytem then. We just listen o those higher in the guild.--+

"It was confusing for us at first. You see, since the guild needed leaders early, I was made a Sargeant after my first mission, which was establishing this 'base' thread on UFO 07. If you look at the first or second post, it still says 'this is my first mission'. Of course, I also made, and continue to make, all the ID cards..."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"It was confusing for us at first. You see, since the guild needed leaders early, I was made a Sargeant after my first mission, which was establishing this 'base' thread on UFO 07. If you look at the first or second post, it still says 'this is my first mission'. Of course, I also made, and continue to make, all the ID cards..."
+-- The agents listen to me, but that's a feeling of loyalty. They feel i'm higher up in spirit.... Just not as a title.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- The agents listen to me, but that's a feeling of loyalty. They feel i'm higher up in spirit.... Just not as a title.--+

"I know what you mean. In our guild, everyone is respected. Even the newcomer privates. You never know, today's grunt-private could be tomorrow's combat-genius-general."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"I know what you mean. In our guild, everyone is respected. Even the newcomer privates. You never know, today's grunt-private could be tomorrow's combat-genius-general."
+-- Agreed, but that's only if they deserve the respect. If they start bad mouthing me, I will kick them down until they give me the respect I need as a human being.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- Agreed, but that's only if they deserve the respect. If they start bad mouthing me, I will kick them down until they give me the respect I need as a human being.--+

"Most of our Marines are pretty well-behaved. i bet GIB wishes they could say the same... of course, we are smaller..." sweatdrop
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"Most of our Marines are pretty well-behaved. i bet GIB wishes they could say the same... of course, we are smaller..." sweatdrop
+-- Our leader didn't want more than fifty agents on the team when it first started. The group began getting popular too quickly, even before the annoucements. Then the storyline started including our group, and it got out of control. When we shut down acceptances, people insulted us. It just got too big. Then we had fake members. Those who claimed to be apart of GiB to insult people with. It was horrible. Now that we have a handle on it our PR is unfiaxble. People just don't trust us anymore.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- Our leader didn't want more than fifty agents on the team when it first started. The group began getting popular too quickly, even before the annoucements. Then the storyline started including our group, and it got out of control. When we shut down acceptances, people insulted us. It just got too big. Then we had fake members. Those who claimed to be apart of GiB to insult people with. It was horrible. Now that we have a handle on it our PR is unfiaxble. People just don't trust us anymore.--+

"Our guild home says we have 140+ members, but only 30 or so are active. Still kind of large, by most standards. We're trying to devise ways to entertain people and make them more interested in our operations. The problem is, the Gaia storyline is at a halt. I know our leader used a mule of his to start a rebellion in the guild to entertain Marines and give them something to fight, but... it's over now. We're setting up tests and training to occupy them now. Maybe, if a war does come, our forces will be just well enough organized.".
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"Our guild home says we have 140+ members, but only 30 or so are active. Still kind of large, by most standards. We're trying to devise ways to entertain people and make them more interested in our operations. The problem is, the Gaia storyline is at a halt. I know our leader used a mule of his to start a rebellion in the guild to entertain Marines and give them something to fight, but... it's over now. We're setting up tests and training to occupy them now. Maybe, if a war does come, our forces will be just well enough organized.".
+-- Better off than the GIB. Agents go off on their own collecting random bits of data. No real organization.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- Better off than the GIB. Agents go off on their own collecting random bits of data. No real organization.--+

"Yeah, but GIB has the popularity and numbers to pull that off. But in that kind of situation, I can see why Agent TIM cut off recruitment.

Ya know, here's some irony. I had no access to a computer for a few days, and another 'rebellion' occurred without me. Just like last time..."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"Yeah, but GIB has the popularity and numbers to pull that off. But in that kind of situation, I can see why Agent TIM cut off recruitment.

Ya know, here's some irony. I had no access to a computer for a few days, and another 'rebellion' occurred without me. Just like last time..."
+-- We've finally got some organization started. We got a forum started called just the facts. Much more well kept. What do you mean rebellion?--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- We've finally got some organization started. We got a forum started called just the facts. Much more well kept. What do you mean rebellion?--+

"Well, in order to keep the troops entertained, our leader will use "NCPs", in other words, alternate accounts he created for those instances, to stage rebellions within GMI. This way, our guild members don't get bored and inactive, however, a lot still do... our main problem is this daggum impasse in the Gaian storyline, that will probably last until Valentine's Day, or April 1st..."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"Well, in order to keep the troops entertained, our leader will use "NCPs", in other words, alternate accounts he created for those instances, to stage rebellions within GMI. This way, our guild members don't get bored and inactive, however, a lot still do... our main problem is this daggum impasse in the Gaian storyline, that will probably last until Valentine's Day, or April 1st..."
+-- Aye, unless the mods come up with an excuse to keep going with the storyline before hand. Most of the predicted dates weren't used. The modes made updates on those days, but nothing to do with the storyline. It's odd that they would do that. Now, even the NPCs seem to be inactive. 06 and 09 are the only ones noticed that much online anymore.--+

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games