Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, you think we'll be safe on UFO 07?

Heck yeah! Grenades, machine guns, rifles, YEAH! 0.45744680851064 45.7% [ 43 ]
Maybe... 07 is friendly, right?!? 0.22340425531915 22.3% [ 21 ]
No, I'm waiting for the Omega Three! *random beep* RUN! 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 18 ]
Poll whore, I'm not even looking at you thread! I'm a loser! 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
Koroto
okay. and if you think the guild is dead then advertise it with events and giveaways if you can afford it! make people want to come!

No, not the GMI guild, the Theory 19 one... I'm not sure how to revive it.
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
+--He's on another mission according to 04. I'll question 05 about it since he's the only one who ever pms me back. Congrats!--+

"The guild is pretty much dead, as I had feared... well, good luck with that, 05 isn't the friendliest Zurg..."

"Koroto, it's a little bit of both..."

"Deathsreply, I dunno about all of them, but 05 sure does."
+-- I fear for my life when I talk to him, but I can handle it.... I think. ^_^''--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
+--He's on another mission according to 04. I'll question 05 about it since he's the only one who ever pms me back. Congrats!--+

"The guild is pretty much dead, as I had feared... well, good luck with that, 05 isn't the friendliest Zurg..."

+-- I fear for my life when I talk to him, but I can handle it.... I think. ^_^''--+

"If any Gaian is eaten or harmed, I'm sure every resistance movement in Gaia would be on fire, after 05's head."
okay theory 19. make people interested in it. explain what it's about and how people can help with it and what will happen in the end. there's one thing i want to know though. what's up with 05? i didn't really pay any attention to the zurg at first so i'm pretty much a noob on the topic but when the kidnapped santa i had to get involved. i heard 07 was friendly so i came here. what is 05 like? thanks

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
Koroto
okay theory 19. make people interested in it. explain what it's about and how people can help with it and what will happen in the end. there's one thing i want to know though. what's up with 05? i didn't really pay any attention to the zurg at first so i'm pretty much a noob on the topic but when the kidnapped santa i had to get involved. i heard 07 was friendly so i came here. what is 05 like? thanks

"05 is the nutjob who thinks we're food. He's the biggest threat in my opinions, 06 coming in a close second. 06 is a big Zurg supremacist. Thinks she and her people are the greatest thing to ever happen to Gaia. 05, however, just wants to eat us. While 06 is annoying, 05 is a real threat."

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
Artano_The_Vampire
Spartan 118 Artano here User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"...Okay then."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"If any Gaian is eaten or harmed, I'm sure every resistance movement in Gaia would be on fire, after 05's head."
Even the GIB would be on guard. We can't have people actually getting hurt.

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"But of course. Ecspecially since you're an agent. Well, Happy New Year, Agent Woode."
Oy, how may I join up with this infantry?
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!! heart blaugh mrgreen thanks for telling me about 05. that's really a problem. if he does eat ayn one then there would be no more zurg supporters. plus at that moment everyone in gaia would instantly destroy the zurg. eek crazy but possible. although just guesses.
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"But of course. Ecspecially since you're an agent. Well, Happy New Year, Agent Woode."
+-- Same to you, Sargeant Zion. ^_^--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
Koroto
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!! heart blaugh mrgreen thanks for telling me about 05. that's really a problem. if he does eat ayn one then there would be no more zurg supporters. plus at that moment everyone in gaia would instantly destroy the zurg. eek crazy but possible. although just guesses.

"Actually, there are those that like 05 because of that. Odd."

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"With some new renovations coming to the guild, we'll be incorporating officer ranks... I may end up being a Major or something."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"With some new renovations coming to the guild, we'll be incorporating officer ranks... I may end up being a Major or something."
+-- No ranking system in the GIB. Your eith Leader, Crew, or Agent. If you're lucky, you lead a certain area.--+

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff