Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, you think we'll be safe on UFO 07?

Heck yeah! Grenades, machine guns, rifles, YEAH! 0.45744680851064 45.7% [ 43 ]
Maybe... 07 is friendly, right?!? 0.22340425531915 22.3% [ 21 ]
No, I'm waiting for the Omega Three! *random beep* RUN! 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 18 ]
Poll whore, I'm not even looking at you thread! I'm a loser! 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
All right troopers, we're setting up a base here on 07's ship. 07 seems friendly, so we shouldn't be interrupted, but if we do, prepare for armed combat. Fire only at targets deemed definitely hostile, and don't give us a bad name. This is my first mission, and I've been given command. So let's MOVE!

EDIT: Area secured.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To newcomers and visitors:
We are the Gaian Mobile Infantry. Don't be deceived, we're not one of those infamous "anti-Zurg" bulldog organizations you hear about from the GIB. We even have a Zurgian ambassador, like the GIB does. We prefer peace over war, but while no one likes to fight, someone has to know how:

We are completely and totally ready to mobilize and enter combat. The moment a target is deemed hostile, it will be terminated. Our technology is a blend of Zurg and Gaian, and is not to be laughed at.

We are accepting recruits, and are in dire need of them, actually. The HQ can be reached by clicking the card in my signature.

Any enemy who posts here isn't captured like on our other mobile base, since our defenses aren't as strong AS OF NOW. However, I would like to say that we still have plenty of troopers here and semi-permanent heavy defenses, such as mobile machine gun stands.

This outpost on 07 is an extension of our ground base. The ground base has information on our forces in the area. Don't even think about using it to spy, however, we're smarter than that. It's not too specific or precise, so watch out.

I've added a poll to make it a little more popular...

Base complete: Private Zion, ready for debriefing.

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
A reminder to any of you who need it: don't go crazy here. Our objective isn't to kill, it's to protect! Let's show those critic we ain't waraholics, but that we ain't afraid to get our hands dirty!
"Good Job trooper, Your service is appreciated. And I think you're missing a stripe on your coat." Said Dimitri as he help out a Stripe to pvt. Zion,"I believe this rightfully belongs to you, sergeant."

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
"Yeeha, a promotion after my first mission... I hope this mobile base helps us out." 'Sergeant' Zion took the stripe and attatched it to his uniform. "I'll have to edit my ID later."
"trooper. Calm yourself down. You've done quite a bit, you've made ID cards, set up an Outpost, helped with a battle, etc. Sergeant, You deserve it. Now Don't get too exited, you might make me change my mind. Marine."With that said, Dimitri began installing the few plasma stationary guns a zurg Heretic had given him, named Slig.

"Marine. Would you need a picture of the Mobile Infantry to attract the eye of those who happen to see this?"

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
He nods, calmly. "Yessir, that would be helpful. People tend to be more attracted to organizations with visuals."
*comes in eating cookie* Nice work.
how do u join?

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
Black Llama
how do u join?

Just click the card in my signature, and apply to the guild.
Hooray for UFO 7!
"Better stay on guard soon." says Dusk while slipping on his new gear and slowly looking outside the base.

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
"It's fine. UFO 07 is friendly, even a GIB member..."
bummmpp dramallama
WHOO! WEAPONS && EXPLOSIVES!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff