Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, you think we'll be safe on UFO 07?

Heck yeah! Grenades, machine guns, rifles, YEAH! 0.45744680851064 45.7% [ 43 ]
Maybe... 07 is friendly, right?!? 0.22340425531915 22.3% [ 21 ]
No, I'm waiting for the Omega Three! *random beep* RUN! 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 18 ]
Poll whore, I'm not even looking at you thread! I'm a loser! 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

+--My theory on the matter of 07 disguised as a gaian is this. You see, both him and 08 were on a mission during Santas kidnapping. If you notice, there are two gaians next to Santa in the blueprints. Two aliens disguised as gaians on a mission during the kiddnapping and two gaians in the blueprints. Need I say more?--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
+--My theory on the matter of 07 disguised as a gaian is this. You see, both him and 08 were on a mission during Santas kidnapping. If you notice, there are two gaians next to Santa in the blueprints. Two aliens disguised as gaians on a mission during the kiddnapping and two gaians in the blueprints. Need I say more?--+

"Hm, so that your evidence that it was those two."
+--Forgive me, I forgot to post this part. ^_^'' My friend Zi got a pm from 07 saying that he had disguised himself as a gaian for the mission mother had sent him and 08 on.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
+--Forgive me, I forgot to post this part. ^_^'' My friend Zi got a pm from 07 saying that he had disguised himself as a gaian for the mission mother had sent him and 08 on.--+

"Aha, further evidence. So, if his wasn't a misunderstanding, 07 might not be as friendly as we thought. Of course, we don't know if it was hostile or not."
how do i get in on this?

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
Koroto
how do i get in on this?

"Click on the card in my sig and you'll be taken to the guild. Then request to join."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"Aha, further evidence. So, if his wasn't a misunderstanding, 07 might not be as friendly as we thought. Of course, we don't know if it was hostile or not."
+-- I'm still under the opinion that the Zurgians just had a misunderstanding.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- I'm still under the opinion that the Zurgians just had a misunderstanding.--+

"That's the most probable scenario. After all, 07 seems like a nice guy. I visted your 'stalking' thread, actually, and I agree with 07... most Gaians aren't too bright, but there are a few intellectuals."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

"That's the most probable scenario. After all, 07 seems like a nice guy. I visted your 'stalking' thread, actually, and I agree with 07... most Gaians aren't too bright, but there are a few intellectuals."
+-- I just made that to keep a log on him. He's apart of the GIB and the last we need is to have him turn rogue on us. I truly doubt that will happen though.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma

+-- I just made that to keep a log on him. He's apart of the GIB and the last we need is to have him turn rogue on us. I truly doubt that will happen though.--+

"You just never know, though. Oh, I just got accepted into the Theory 19 guild..."
+--He's on another mission according to 04. I'll question 05 about it since he's the only one who ever pms me back. Congrats!--+
so what are we doing here exactly? trying to find friendly zurg? trying to keep hostile ones from hurting innocent bystanderds?
I think the aliens just want to suck out our brains through straws....lol xp

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
+--He's on another mission according to 04. I'll question 05 about it since he's the only one who ever pms me back. Congrats!--+

"The guild is pretty much dead, as I had feared... well, good luck with that, 05 isn't the friendliest Zurg..."

"Koroto, it's a little bit of both..."

"Deathsreply, I dunno about all of them, but 05 sure does."
okay. and if you think the guild is dead then advertise it with events and giveaways if you can afford it! make people want to come!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff