Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, you think we'll be safe on UFO 07?

Heck yeah! Grenades, machine guns, rifles, YEAH! 0.45744680851064 45.7% [ 43 ]
Maybe... 07 is friendly, right?!? 0.22340425531915 22.3% [ 21 ]
No, I'm waiting for the Omega Three! *random beep* RUN! 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 18 ]
Poll whore, I'm not even looking at you thread! I'm a loser! 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Hitsuji_Kuroi
"It's fine. UFO 07 is friendly, even a GIB member..."

"really?" said Dusk, barely precessing what he heard.
.............................. wahmbulance
I am from the Peoples' Resistence of Gaian Zurg.
.............of Zurg-Gaian-Resistance Cola
Hitsuji_Kuroi
+-- It's true. He is loyal to GIB, even though he knows Mother dislikes it.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi

"You GIB guys seem to know a lot... it's no wonder GIB comes off as pompous to some people. Which reminds me, I'd like to extend an apology for one of my statements last night to the GIB in general. I was ticked at them at the time..."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi

"You GIB guys seem to know a lot... it's no wonder GIB comes off as pompous to some people. Which reminds me, I'd like to extend an apology for one of my statements last night to the GIB in general. I was ticked at them at the time..."
+-- Allow me to apologize for what ever caused you to become upset with my organization. As for the whole pompous thing, those are merely a few agents who feel they are of a higher power. There are few of those. However, some agents merely state the facts they have learned only to be called show offs.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi

+-- Allow me to apologize for what ever caused you to become upset with my organization. As for the whole pompous thing, those are merely a few agents who feel they are of a higher power. There are few of those. However, some agents merely state the facts they have learned only to be called show offs.--+

"I've had the misfortune to come in contact mostly with the former, and not enough of the latter."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi

"I've had the misfortune to come in contact mostly with the former, and not enough of the latter."
+-- I'll talk with our leader, Agent TIM, and have him address this problem. Is there anything else you would like done?--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi

+-- I'll talk with our leader, Agent TIM, and have him address this problem. Is there anything else you would like done?--+

"No, no, it's fine. GIB shouldn't bend to my standards, it's not proper."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi

+-- However, you are not the first to complain about this topic. -.-'' It is sad how some of the agents will behave.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi

+-- However, you are not the first to complain about this topic. -.-'' It is sad how some of the agents will behave.--+

"True. Well, I think the good outnumber the bad. The bad apples tend to just be like 'Look, I'm in the GIB, you're not...', to which I usually reply: 'So? You're a basic agent, a grunt... I'm third-in-command in my organization, so how now, brown cow?' Not that I'm insulting GIB, that is..."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi

"True. Well, I think the good outnumber the bad. The bad apples tend to just be like 'Look, I'm in the GIB, you're not...', to which I usually reply: 'So? You're a basic agent, a grunt... I'm third-in-command in my organization, so how now, brown cow?' Not that I'm insulting GIB, that is..."
+-- It's true, the grunts tend to feel superior then the high agents of other organizations. Not that I am one to talk, being head of the language department and still feeling less than most of the grunts. -.-'' I think that had alot to do with how I am failing with getting the blueprints decoded.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi

+-- It's true, the grunts tend to feel superior then the high agents of other organizations. Not that I am one to talk, being head of the language department and still feeling less than most of the grunts. -.-'' I think that had alot to do with how I am failing with getting the blueprints decoded.--+

"I only know the comman theories. A Stargate-like portal, kidnapping Santa near Barton Cliffs... well, the kidnapping has been confirmed, however, the location hasn't been."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi

"I only know the comman theories. A Stargate-like portal, kidnapping Santa near Barton Cliffs... well, the kidnapping has been confirmed, however, the location hasn't been."
+-- I have figured out who did the kidnapping. You remember how Santa was near two Gaians in the blue prints? Well, when 08 and 07 came back, 07 said that he had been disguised as a gaian along with 08. That means they went on the kidnapping mission.--+

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi

+-- I have figured out who did the kidnapping. You remember how Santa was near two Gaians in the blue prints? Well, when 08 and 07 came back, 07 said that he had been disguised as a gaian along with 08. That means they went on the kidnapping mission.--+

"So 07 isn't as good as he seems? Hmmm, interesting information. WHat Gambino said worries me, about Mother, in actuality, planning to rule Gaia. The supremacist attitude of some Zurg has bugged me for awhile, but I've ignored it, ecspecially from 06. However, if Mother moves to take over, GMI will fight back. I trust the GIB will, as well."
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi
T-demon aka Kuma
Hitsuji_Kuroi

"So 07 isn't as good as he seems? Hmmm, interesting information. WHat Gambino said worries me, about Mother, in actuality, planning to rule Gaia. The supremacist attitude of some Zurg has bugged me for awhile, but I've ignored it, ecspecially from 06. However, if Mother moves to take over, GMI will fight back. I trust the GIB will, as well."
+-- We're having some issues with that. The first issue is 07 and 08, alot of us, including myself, believe that they wanted to bring joy to their home planet so they wanted to study Santa, not hurt him. Others believe it was in fact a purposful violent attack.

The other issue is Gambino. Many of the Agents are vetrans from the Gambino Von Helson war. Some already hate Gambino, but others are loyal to him. I myself, hae also been having mixed emotions from my old leader. I want to stay loyal to him, but that would mean renouncing my job in the GIB. I can't stay nuetral and side with him. It's difficult.

The last real issue is what we will do if mother tries to take over. Will we finally take arms and attack? Is mother trying to do this for our own good. It's hard to say.--+

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff