Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Name is Seed Silvers.. and im here to find out what exactly happened with N. 9.. who was this girl he falled inlove with?.. were the Zurg jealous of him? were they afraid of number 9 telling their secret to this gain girl?.. did they do something to his friend just to protect their secret? they they plan to take control over gaia.. making us believe they are our friends?... ill get to the botton of this... one way or the other..
go get um! sweatdrop
I think she was kidnapped because of the evil alien baby growing in her!! can't have that getting around.

domokun domokun domokun
Seh was pregnant? *taking notes* what else do u know bout this supposed girl?

2,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
If I'm not wrong, wasn't she a part of the Believers? The last time I saw here, though, I saw her with an alien baby or child. I think it was a baby, because said child was wearing diapers. O.O
authority_lex
If I'm not wrong, wasn't she a part of the Believers? The last time I saw here, though, I saw her with an alien baby or child. I think it was a baby, because said child was wearing diapers. O.O
Where at?
*taking more notes* the believers huh?.... interesting... when was the last time u saw her?..
burning_eyes
no idea really! sweatdrop sorry!
+--According to mother, 09 had been taken in, so they could rid him of his darknrgy. However, to do this, they had to rid him of all his emotions. A sad process, but according to mother it had to be done. As for the girl who had fallen in love with 09, there was actually two. Wandering mind... and Yuzi K. They were both apart of the believers group.

Now, I've answered your question, how about you answer mine? What does this have to do with Glarg? Why post it in his thread?--+

Precious Seeker

T-demon aka Kuma
+--According to mother, 09 had been taken in, so they could rid him of his darknrgy. However, to do this, they had to rid him of all his emotions. A sad process, but according to mother it had to be done. As for the girl who had fallen in love with 09, there was actually two. Wandering mind... and Yuzi K. They were both apart of the believers group.

Now, I've answered your question, how about you answer mine? What does this have to do with Glarg? Why post it in his thread?--+

Maybe because there isn't a UFO 09 forum anymore...tu sabaste?

Again, if my spanish is off tell me how to correct it and I'm sorry. Oh, and there is supposed to be un accento above the 'u'
+--When this was posted the 09 forum was still there. ^^''--+

Precious Seeker

T-demon aka Kuma
+--When this was posted the 09 forum was still there. ^^''--+

Oh, okay.

BTW: I asked my spanish teacher and found out that "you know" in spanish is sabes, not sabaste. I might edit it out of my post, but why not leave it there to testify that I'm not fluent in spanish?
this is werid mrgreen
ricky195
this is werid mrgreen
+-- Like yourself.--+

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items