Welcome to Gaia! ::

AGent vamp on duty.Thats right this is agent 00000000001 of the SVAKAA and you dont want to know what that stands for........ Ima take down these aliens with my special trained hands.........If you get in my way then i willl take you down with my magic book...........Ok the SVAKAA stands for Secret vampire agents kicking alien a**.WAR!!
vamp34
AGent vamp on duty.Thats right this is agent 00000000001 of the SVAKAA and you dont want to know what that stands for........ Ima take down these aliens with my special trained hands.........If you get in my way then i willl take you down with my magic book...........Ok the SVAKAA stands for Secret vampire agents kicking alien a**.WAR!!
im comeing with you on this it's war twisted
Be careful gonk

Loyal Star

Why take it down?
=B
Parteh bishes!
Im gonna need some pie,tnt,c4 and some ALOT OF peptobismole wink
Well, good luck with that. XD

I'd be careful, though. Aliens are very smart. 3nodding
well......good luck!!! eek
but il luff 7 T.T
to beat the enmy we need to be the enemy.So we need to drick somw zurg and kill them from the inside.
NaraLove
Why take it down?
=B
Parteh bishes!

because 7 8 9 (7 ate 9)

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
vamp34
dog..it means dog..

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I will be sideing with the aliens as a spy in the Gaian war offices! I mean...I would like to join you in fighting against the aliens!

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[[p h o e n i x]]
vamp34
dog..it means dog..
svakka..i think means dog in russian

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
the point behind all this..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash