Welcome to Gaia! ::

T-demon aka Kuma
Bloodychess
T-demon aka Kuma
Bloodychess
T-demon aka Kuma
Bloodychess

I wonder what he tastes like. cool
+-- You touch him and you'll have to get through the 05 fangirls. *Is not one of them, and couldn't care less*--+

I'll poke them to death.
+-- If they're anything like Orlando Bloom fangirls, it'll take alot more than poking.... *shudder* --+

Fangirls are all so fickle, just give them something new to drool about and they completely forget about their last heart throb.
+-- Not true fangirls. Believe me, I know. I'm into Pirates of the Caribbean,s o I hand in threads about it. I swear, the situations are scary.
Fangirl: I love Orli, I'm going to marry him in a yellow dress. His favorite color is yellow. 4laugh
Me: Uh-huh.... stare
Fangirl: *Suddenly takes out a knife with Orlando's picture on it* Don't insult Orli!
Me: Wait, I didn't do anything!--+

Oh, God. I know what that's like. My sister's like that (okay, she used to be. Now she's one of the fickle ones...but she's 11, so I'll cut her some slack).
SyrenaV
T-demon aka Kuma
Bloodychess
T-demon aka Kuma
Bloodychess

I'll poke them to death.
+-- If they're anything like Orlando Bloom fangirls, it'll take alot more than poking.... *shudder* --+

Fangirls are all so fickle, just give them something new to drool about and they completely forget about their last heart throb.
+-- Not true fangirls. Believe me, I know. I'm into Pirates of the Caribbean,s o I hand in threads about it. I swear, the situations are scary.
Fangirl: I love Orli, I'm going to marry him in a yellow dress. His favorite color is yellow. 4laugh
Me: Uh-huh.... stare
Fangirl: *Suddenly takes out a knife with Orlando's picture on it* Don't insult Orli!
Me: Wait, I didn't do anything!--+

Oh, God. I know what that's like. My sister's like that (okay, she used to be. Now she's one of the fickle ones...but she's 11, so I'll cut her some slack).
+-- It's scary.--+

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces