That hurts. cry
+-- It's true. >_>--+

No it's not!! crying
+-- He eats Gaians, and you eat Zurgs. What's the difference?--+

9,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
lmao, you just stated the difference!! HE/IT eats Gaians. That's a crime against HUMANITY. I eat Zurg, that's a crime against...ummm...ZURGANITY. But since we are on EARTH, I've done nothing wrong, because Zurg aren't HUMAN. See my point? lol
Bloodychess
lmao, you just stated the difference!! HE/IT eats Gaians. That's a crime against HUMANITY. I eat Zurg, that's a crime against...ummm...ZURGANITY. But since we are on EARTH, I've done nothing wrong, because Zurg aren't HUMAN. See my point? lol
Nope. The destruction of one sentient and intellegent lifeform is no better than the destruction of anouther.

o5 is funny when he does it, though. So that makes him cooler than you. |D

9,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
emidusk
Bloodychess
Nope. The destruction of one sentient and intellegent lifeform is no better than the destruction of anouther.

To be honest, I found out that 05 eats humans yesterday, so I'm not really trying to compete over who eats other lifeforms better.
Bloodychess
emidusk
Bloodychess

To be honest, I found out that 05 eats humans yesterday, so I'm not really trying to compete over who eats other lifeforms better.
xD Well that's good. =D

Yeah, he's been doing it for awhile. xD It's.. interesting. =O

Kinda funny, really; as long as he's not eating me. He has some sort of fanthread--I'm sure he'll go through them first. 3nodding -kicked- |D

9,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
emidusk
Bloodychess
emidusk
Bloodychess

xD Well that's good. =D

Kinda funny, really; as long as he's not eating me. He has some sort of fanthread--I'm sure he'll go through them first. 3nodding -kicked- |D

I wonder what he tastes like. cool
Bloodychess
emidusk
Bloodychess
emidusk
Bloodychess

xD Well that's good. =D

Hmmmm... Maybe he tastes like a gaian, since you are what you eat?

Hehe, someone should forcefeed that guy Red Bino.
It would be way interesting to see how he handled it~ xD
Bloodychess
emidusk
Bloodychess
emidusk
Bloodychess

xD Well that's good. =D

+-- You touch him and you'll have to get through the 05 fangirls. *Is not one of them, and couldn't care less*--+

9,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
T-demon aka Kuma
Bloodychess
emidusk
Bloodychess
emidusk
Bloodychess

xD Well that's good. =D

+-- You touch him and you'll have to get through the 05 fangirls. *Is not one of them, and couldn't care less*--+

I'll poke them to death.
Bloodychess
T-demon aka Kuma
Bloodychess
emidusk
Bloodychess

xD Well that's good. =D

I'll poke them to death.
+-- If they're anything like Orlando Bloom fangirls, it'll take alot more than poking.... *shudder* --+

9,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
T-demon aka Kuma
Bloodychess
T-demon aka Kuma
Bloodychess
emidusk
Bloodychess

xD Well that's good. =D

I'll poke them to death.
+-- If they're anything like Orlando Bloom fangirls, it'll take alot more than poking.... *shudder* --+

Fangirls are all so fickle, just give them something new to drool about and they completely forget about their last heart throb.
Bloodychess
T-demon aka Kuma
Bloodychess
T-demon aka Kuma
Bloodychess

I'll poke them to death.

Fangirls are all so fickle, just give them something new to drool about and they completely forget about their last heart throb.
+-- Not true fangirls. Believe me, I know. I'm into Pirates of the Caribbean,s o I hand in threads about it. I swear, the situations are scary.
Fangirl: I love Orli, I'm going to marry him in a yellow dress. His favorite color is yellow. 4laugh
Me: Uh-huh.... stare
Fangirl: *Suddenly takes out a knife with Orlando's picture on it* Don't insult Orli!
Me: Wait, I didn't do anything!--+

9,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Someone will replace him, it always happens
Okay......whatever. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash