Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I love all kinds of Zurg! Cooked Zurg, baked Zurg, boiled Zurg, fried zurg, chopped zurg, dead zurg, live zurg, and even sushi zurg!! The fact of the matter is, I just love to eat zurg!!

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Tastes like chicken?

9,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Bloodychess
I love all kinds of Zurg! Cooked Zurg, baked Zurg, boiled Zurg, fried zurg, chopped zurg, dead zurg, live zurg, and even sushi zurg!! The fact of the matter is, I just love to eat zurg!!
You alot of have very exotic preparations for a drink, but whatever suits your fancy, I suppose.

The Zurg species, however, should not be eaten. They should be befriended. 3nodding
Bloodychess

I agree zurg are the best food YUM YUM YUM
Interesting...do you eat zurg cereal then?
Zurg are good but i got sick from eating them
emidusk
Bloodychess
You alot of have very exotic preparations for a drink, but whatever suits your fancy, I suppose.

The Zurg species, however, should not be eaten. They should be befriended. 3nodding
>_< That is on the odd side.

9,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
emidusk
Bloodychess

Bah, why befriend what you eat?
Do they come in ramen?
Bloodychess
emidusk
Bloodychess

Bah, why befriend what you eat?
+-- You sound like 05. -.-''--+

9,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Good v Evil
Do they come in ramen?

They do now!! mrgreen
Bloodychess
Good v Evil
Do they come in ramen?