William Murderface. 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
Pickles. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 5 ]
Skwisgaar Skwigelf. 0.2 20.0% [ 7 ]
Toki Wartooth. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 5 ]
Someone else. 0.37142857142857 37.1% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

xD

I hate the odd colors that the Christmas items make you have. >.> Like the green outline.
Harne
xD

I hate the odd colors that the Christmas items make you have. >.> Like the green outline.

Me too i despise green

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Depends on the piece. Cell phone charms, not so much. I watched two hours of Law and Order: SVU and had most of them made by then...and then there are necklaces I still have to figure out how I want them to look...and I started work on them a month and a half ago.
Dragostae
Depends on the piece. Cell phone charms, not so much. I watched two hours of Law and Order: SVU and had most of them made by then...and then there are necklaces I still have to figure out how I want them to look...and I started work on them a month and a half ago.

Wow.
how long until the contest is over
If I manage to get my parents to let me use PayPal (>.<;; ) then I may buy something. I love that Red Dragon necklace. <3 -goes to write down the URL-
puzzleman

when is the contest over?
puzzleman
puzzleman

when is the contest over?

-shrug-

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Harne
If I manage to get my parents to let me use PayPal (>.<;; ) then I may buy something. I love that Red Dragon necklace. <3 -goes to write down the URL-

*grin*

I will say that that was a blast to make. And it's a bit on the long side, so if you need me to shorten it, I can.
Dragostae
Harne

*grin*

I will say that that was a blast to make. And it's a bit on the long side, so if you need me to shorten it, I can.

-squee- I may actually try to buy it tomorrow, since I'm at my granddad's and he'll let me use his credit card and pay him back. It's gorgeous.

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Contest -is- over!

Harne wins first place!

And since we did not have any other proper entries, I'll save those prizes for our next contest.

Stay tuned!
Fwee! <333333333

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Harne
-squee- I may actually try to buy it tomorrow, since I'm at my granddad's and he'll let me use his credit card and pay him back. It's gorgeous.

Why, thank you! I'm also all about affordability, as, well, good jewellery shouldn't have to cost an arm and a leg.
Dragostae
Contest -is- over!

Harne wins first place!

And since we did not have any other proper entries, I'll save those prizes for our next contest.

Stay tuned!

I HATE YOU I WAS IN ALL THE WAY
Dragostae
Harne

Why, thank you! I'm also all about affordability, as, well, good jewellery shouldn't have to cost an arm and a leg.

Exactly. I hate when a pair of earrings costs $35.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff