Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agent Byrd, reporting for duty once more, Sir x3

Though I must say, I really should have taken those extra few minutes and had my uniform dry-cleaned D:

I still smell of cow and Crisped alien.
A new event already? I'm not in uniform!
Hey GIB you guys rock i would of joined but your not accepting
Agent Trali is ready and willing SIR!
On another note, does the new event forum stuff mean we'll be going back into uniform?

9,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
Any word from our alien ambassador?
Agent Nana here to say that she trusts 07. :3
In fact, he's her favorite Zurgian. <3
TheShutterbug
Any word from our alien ambassador?

I haven't heard from him in person, but there is a thing going around saying that 07 loves Liverpool Lobbers.
Proof fellow agent? proof
And there seems to be someone who loves 11 alot, and though 11 doesn't show interest, she presses on. Her name is ~Nightfall_Rose~. links
Greetings, former colleagues. I have concluded you people as unprofessional and unproductive, as well as taking this game WAY too seriously, explaining why I left the guild. Or, should I say NUT HOUSE? My current members distrusted you form the start, But I was willing to give you a chance. The GPIB will not stand for any more "investigations", as you like to call them. And the june-established Gaian Paranormal investigative bureau, formerly known as the TRUE GIB, swear to take you down as quickly and verbally painlessly as possible.
ondori_lights
you can't trust the GIB
Quite truthful, friend! :3 Especially THIS GIB.
Esabelle Ryngin
Greetings, former colleagues. I have concluded you people as unprofessional and unproductive, as well as taking this game WAY too seriously, explaining why I left the guild. Or, should I say NUT HOUSE? My current members distrusted you form the start, But I was willing to give you a chance. The GPIB will not stand for any more "investigations", as you like to call them. And the june-established Gaian Paranormal investigative bureau, formerly known as the TRUE GIB, swear to take you down as quickly and verbally painlessly as possible.

Speaking of taking things too seriously. We're just trying to have fun, and last I checked we've been on fine terms with other organizations called GIB. It's gaians such as you who seem to be insisting on hostilities.
[Kako]
Esabelle Ryngin

Speaking of taking things too seriously. We're just trying to have fun, and last I checked we've been on fine terms with other organizations called GIB. It's gaians such as you who seem to be insisting on hostilities.
Yes, but (kid time) you're hogging all the fun. We used to have to work DX Now all we have to do is look at a related to plot thread of yours and whoop- case solved! Let everyone else at the cases once in awhile, ok? maybe then we won't be so hostile!

(geez, i was the one who trusted you people in the first place!)
Unsuited Agent Ridge reporting in

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces