Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wanna join, but I'm gonna try out my plan! Ok, here goes nothing:
I'm going to infiltrate and attempt to blend in with the Zurgs by drinking Zurg. Then I will gather information and report back here as an alien. I will wear an alien mask (which is kinda weird considering I will be an alien then but even so I will do it so you know who I am) so I will be recognizeable. Making sense or should I bring it to the real GIB and see what they think?
Oh yea, BUMP!
Sounds good to me!

Remember: YOu only have to try, you don't have to actually sucseed <3
domokun heart domokun
09, current leader of the Zurg Hive (formerly known as Zurg Nation), is leader in name only, and is currently under the control of his sister, 06. 06 (and, possibly, Mother) plan to kidnap Santa and hijack the Santa Mech so as to distribute Grunnies throughout gaia (which they have the cure for, thanks to Johnny K. Gambino).

Enough information to get me through the doors? Or do I have to post all the proof, too? I warn you, it's pretty wordy.

EDIT: Oh, and Moof is the name of the Hero of Zurg. He is said to have united all of Zurg, although it is unclear as to how he achieved this.
Ahzmodeus
09, current leader of the Zurg Hive (formerly known as Zurg Nation), is leader in name only, and is currently under the control of his sister, 06. 06 (and, possibly, Mother) plan to kidnap Santa and hijack the Santa Mech so as to distribute Grunnies throughout gaia (which they have the cure for, thanks to Johnny K. Gambino).

Enough information to get me through the doors? Or do I have to post all the proof, too? I warn you, it's pretty wordy.

EDIT: Oh, and Moof is the name of the Hero of Zurg. He is said to have united all of Zurg, although it is unclear as to how he achieved this.

I'd like to see all the proof, if possible. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces