Welcome to Gaia! ::

indeed. i tried asking him about what's going on, general questions about him being an "[NPC]" but his reply was just an outburst of gibberish. he only spoke once, and that was it, just to prove he was actually there, and could reply.

anyways, i'm not sure i understand what's going on. people are acting as if they can go somewhere and interview an NPC? is that possible? and where?

2,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
what proof would you like, onecoolc, that the aliens were contacted? I did contact Alien 8, but have yet to recive a reply.

EDIT: also, something I have noticed. Alien 8 is the ONLY alien in the Alien_Mothership's friend list. The other aliens are on 8's profile, but only 8 is on the mothers. This seems significant.
well y r these marshans here in the first place???? question
what r they suppose to do???? question
do we get anything from them???? question
oh, so there are aliens roaming in the threads as npc's and they're talking? not quite sure what the situation is, but i'm very interested in it all.
Merelii Toluth
what proof would you like, onecoolc, that the aliens were contacted? I did contact Alien 8, but have yet to recive a reply.

EDIT: also, something I have noticed. Alien 8 is the ONLY alien in the Alien_Mothership's friend list. The other aliens are on 8's profile, but only 8 is on the mothers. This seems significant.

could you inform me how you actually contect the aliens and where to do so please?
I'm not exactly going to push for proof- if possible, a screen-shot would be nice, but if not, I'll go on trust for the moment.
alien_mothership has no friends...
er... nvm.
contacting alien ship 09...
You can also PM the [NPC]'s if you wanna do that, but they take forever to reply...

Your Badges:
User ImageUser Image
I'll put them up in a few minutes, but I have uber-slow internet @.@
=3 thank you
so i'm wondering how else one could contact the npc's. are they in the forums?
Yeah--- Forums, Towns, PM's, Fishing, and there's probably another unknown way...

2,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I have heard reports of them in the forums, and of them sending unsolicited PMs to gaians.

I have recived reports of Alien 07 being in love with a player Gaian.

This is starting to sound almost errily like //.Hack's The World.

Yet, these are un-confirmed reports. I am working on confirming them now.

~~Agent Toluth! Yay!~~
Leav teh cows out of dees!! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas