Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heh... amusing, none the less. Show you can act in a time of heat, you would have a much better chance of getting in the GiB, insted of making a "wonnabe" thread. Goodluck.
stare No Dissing the GiB-W, It's not exactly like The GiB-W is dissing you...

Besides, I'm not even claiming to be GiB material. If GiB is to good for me, what the heck, GiB-W shall rule on.

But personally, I don't get whats so bad about makeing GiB-W. Maybe, just maybe, you aren't correct on this one. Maybe it wasn't that of a bad Idea after all. Just because your the real deal doesn't mean you should prance it like a snob.

And you spell wannabe with a "A", not a "O"...
Bumpers <3
Bumpers <3
Interesting...... Just out of curiousity...how many applicants have you recieved? And yes, I'm a real member of GIB.
GiB-W being a relatively new thread (I made it last night, 'round 12 surprised o PM) I haven't had much time to advertise. So far I have two members (Torina and I) and a promise of two more applicants.
Maybe the bunnies are like..white snow moon bunnies....
Maybe they're gunna give us...moon presents...?

Or maybe they're gunna steal christmas!
Like the Grinch!
...Only it seems more likely that Grunnies would be responsible for stealing christmas. Being green and all.
onecoolc
GiB-W being a relatively new thread (I made it last night, 'round 12 surprised o PM) I haven't had much time to advertise. So far I have two members (Torina and I) and a promise of two more applicants.

Maybe you guys should loosen the requirements a tad. Or check out the threads GIB has.
It's not lie I said they had to find anything when they interveiwed the [NPC], just that they had to try xD...

Hm... Maybe I should make that a tad clearer...

2,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I would also like to join. I feel in the same spot as you, onecool, since GIB suddenly quit taking members. Let me contact the Aliens. I shall report back as soon as posible!
i was fishing in Durem and [NPC] Ron Bruise showed up, if that's possible. he wasn't visible, but he entered the room and we got him to talk. well, i did.
@Maverick: Wow 0.o weird...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces