Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the Gaia Bureau of Investigation Investigative and Analytical Unit. This is a place to discuss latest developments from GBI. If anyone has information that may be useful to our investigation, please PM it to me. Please do not discuss your information because as we all know, we have traitors among us. However, this ship seems to be safe because UFO 7 is our ambassador.

Thank you very much,
Sakurra Sine
Abduction Scene Analyst
just commenting, only have about 8k =P
razz thats fine. lol. besides, a harmless comment for gold isn't ever a bad thing.
+--May I ask what exactly GBI is and what their main goal is?--+
The GAIA version of the FBI of MI5. We investigate, we report, we draw the weapons, we take it down. Our main goal, is to get these things out of GAIA.
+--I see. I take it you believe the Zurgians are hostile then?--+
Well, I´d like to join, but i got only... *counts* 730 Gold!
And... those aliens... are going to take over the world... This is our end...
I WON´T GIVE IN!

Aged Hunter

do not hate use
+--What about 09 and 07? Do you think they will also join in the take over of gaia?--+
I don't think that all of them are hostile. And for those who wish to join, you need to PM me. There is no fee. As for 7 and 9, I think they're on our side to play for keeps.
SakurraSine
I don't think that all of them are hostile. And for those who wish to join, you need to PM me. There is no fee. As for 7 and 9, I think they're on our side to play for keeps.
^_^ I see, and 02? Some people believe his cuteness is just an act.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff