Welcome to Gaia! ::

LoL why do aliens want with fat cows?
to probe their @SS#S! scream
I think they want to feed on the cow's fat, that might be what they feed on to get the altmate energy boost. They might eat all of our cow before thay take over Gaia or THE NET AS WE KNOW IT!!
-_- They want the >>>>MILK<<<< for there ships! Duhhh this plot is just a rip from *blocked*
+--They want the miracle white elixer to get strong bones!--+
....bump? heart
or they are putting the effect of turning gaians into zurgs like the zurgs energy drink.
DarkNinja`Raven
or they are putting the effect of turning gaians into zurgs like the zurgs energy drink.
+-- ....What does that have to do with cows?--+
ummmm hi anyone who wants to be my friend send a request!!!!!!!!
to feed there baby calfs lol THAT THEY STOLE FROM FARMER JOE lol lol lol eek eek pirate
I say it's just an illusen. They want us to pay attention to that while they do more dreadful, and dangerous things somewhere else.
JoshTheCutie
to feed there baby calfs lol THAT THEY STOLE FROM FARMER JOE lol lol lol eek eek pirate
+-- ....Isn't that a bit oxymoronish?--+
they want the cows so they can make ground beef out of them and make hats out of there hides and sell them for ridiculous prices and those who dare say no to the purchasing of the alien cow hats will be come victims of extortion..muahhahaha!
brandon irving
they want the cows so they can make ground beef out of them and make hats out of there hides and sell them for ridiculous prices and those who dare say no to the purchasing of the alien cow hats will be come victims of extortion..muahhahaha!
+--....That's so cruel.... Why would you say that about the poor innocent cows? --+

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff