Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite?

Star Wars 0.4758064516129 47.6% [ 59 ]
Star Trek 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 8 ]
ALIENS RULE! 0.040322580645161 4.0% [ 5 ]
GOLD! 0.41935483870968 41.9% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]
1 2 3 4 >

It's time for us humans to fight back against the aliens with our supperior technology. We'll use our lightsabers and cut them in two. We must calm our minds and use the force and mind control them to leave us alone. Who's with me? twisted
Is there money involved with this? At all? I don't break out my lightsaber for just any old occasion, you see. There must be payment involved somewhere.
The only payment is knowing you helped save the world twisted
kill 'em all!
Well that's no fun....I'm off boys, to do what I can for myself and my gold. See ya around, kids.
It will be us who has the last laugh, when we're the ones protecting you against alien mind control evil
Yekaterin
Well that's no fun....I'm off boys, to do what I can for myself and my gold. See ya around, kids.

This is why you humans will end up a bloody pool.
H a r r o l d Jr
Yekaterin

This is why you humans will end up a bloody pool.

You will end up in a bloody pool if you keep hovering above us like you're supperior! evil
If the truth hurts you that much we could toss you into the air high up above us and watch you splat your guts on the pavement where you belong twisted

Perhaps the short time of hierarchy might make you feel better.
H a r r o l d Jr
If the truth hurts you that much we could toss you into the air high up above us and watch you splat your guts on the pavement where you belong twisted

twisted You really think I would let myself touch the ground? Atleast I can fly with out the help of some space craft evil
-Ak- Keller
H a r r o l d Jr

twisted You really think I would let myself touch the ground? Atleast I can fly with out the help of some space craft evil
My brother is out at the time but he asked me to relay this message
*ahem*

"I guess pigs can finally fly huh?"
*has returned, rather annoyed*

Dear. *shakes lightsaber* I have OWN Force powers. I can protect myself, though it's sweet that you're so concerned about the state of my mind.

And Zurgians, it does no good to insult my choice of self-preservation and rapaciousness. I take comfort in the fact that I am unique; there are plenty of others willing to fight and die against the aliens who do want to vaporize earth. I am not one of them. I still have an increment of sanity. So while you may say it because of my actions (that all humans, as you imply, carry out) that "we humans" will be killed, well, that's a lie. Because not every human is greedy like me.

And I'm not precisely "human" either. My heritage lies in the vampiric section of the text books that you threw away because you believed them to be of no benefit to you since you were so "superior" and knew everything to the point where mere books seemed to offend your very existence.

And if -Ak- Keller were a pig, I would have eaten him for breakfast. But he is not. Hence why he is still among the living and not among the Undead.
-Ak- Keller
It's time for us humans to fight back against the aliens with our supperior technology. We'll use our lightsabers and cut them in two. We must calm our minds and use the force and mind control them to leave us alone. Who's with me? :twisted
DON'T HURT ME I'M NOT A ALIEN I'M A ELEGEL IMMIGRENT
You primitives are adorable, if misguided. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas