Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lintra
[Bloody Angel]
mitsuguri yagyu
ISD officer(s) pick out unfaithful members

They don't even ban member,s that's my job.

I officially recruit users, you let me know which ones ot kick out.

That simple.

I don't get what you mean by "people are waiting", are you expecting me to recruit the users in your thread? If i'm expected to recruit members, I'm going to do it in my own thread with it's own format and rules.

06 gave the announcement THREE horus ago to hire new members, way to give me time rolleyes

you obviously have a power problem, and love to jump on problems without anyone's consult. 06 will decide what is best neutral

if someone has problem it's you. and i'm ordered to ban people. s'rry mate, but you have a big problem.
(silently cheers, I am so not getting back in now)
burning_eyes
Enough of this squabbling. You both have orders to stop any such fighting amongst ZH Members, especially in public topics. Take it to Pm's or wait for 06 to solve the problem.
Rahe Blackwood
Enough of this squabbling. You both have orders to stop any such fighting amongst ZH Members. Especially in public topics. Take it to Pm's or wait for 06 to solve the problem.
0.0 hello sir ^_^

Aged Raider

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
dr_alphonse_twist
ZoneIV
[Bloody Angel]
dr_alphonse_twist
Praise Be to Zurg!

Allow me to humbly introduce myself. I am Dr. Twist, and while new to the Zurg collective, I already have contacts in most major guilds... Contacts with which to gain information. This includes, but is not limited to, 06's enemies, the Shadow ANBU.

Let me aid you... Let me aid all of Zurg!

no. sorry, we do not need ANBU here.
I already told em off xd

WHY do you INSIST on labeling me as ANBU! First you call me that menopausal wreck Kage, and now this? Truth be told, I don't do any spying in person. I have other people do that for me, who then give me the data to add to my "collection".

If you meant that you do not need any more spies in ANBU, then I could gladly help with spying in other guilds. GR, for example, or GIT. Personally, I find GIT to be ahead of GR by a ridiculous amount...
Maybe you should check you're friends list, and about all the Info you already know : /
ZoneIV
mitsuguri yagyu

That simple.

I don't get what you mean by "people are waiting", are you expecting me to recruit the users in your thread? If i'm expected to recruit members, I'm going to do it in my own thread with it's own format and rules.

06 gave the announcement THREE horus ago to hire new members, way to give me time rolleyes

you obviously have a power problem, and love to jump on problems without anyone's consult. 06 will decide what is best neutral
06 said to make a topic neutral

excuse me? when did she?

i obviosuly don't see a direct request to make a thread ASAP so point it out to me neutral

and second of all you can't even view the thread in which she announced recruitments so how would you know? rolleyes
[Bloody Angel]
mitsuguri yagyu

That simple.

if someone has problem it's you. and i'm ordered to ban people. s'rry mate, but you have a big problem.

Would you like me to forward you the PM's that directly says im in charge of banning and adding users?

I outrank you, do not talk back.
*ears flatten*
Rahe Blackwood
Enough of this squabbling. You both have orders to stop any such fighting amongst ZH Members, especially in public topics. Take it to Pm's or wait for 06 to solve the problem.
I'm going to quote this once more for you Mitsuguri. That's an order from the Empress, who outranks you. Take it to Pm's or wait for her to respond.

Aged Raider

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
mitsuguri yagyu
ZoneIV
mitsuguri yagyu

That simple.

excuse me? when did she?

i obviosuly don't see a direct request to make a thread ASAP so point it out to me neutral

and second of all you can't even view the thread in which she announced recruitments so how would you know? rolleyes
check out Recon. ZN thread.
Mitsuguri yagyu, I think we need to outline officially what the jobs of the secretary are. I often see you and [bloody angel] claiming different rights or duties exclusively for the secretary or leader of ISD. The problem is I have never actually seen a specific outline of what jobs belong to whom. It seems that ISD receiving ALL information on suspected members and the plot is a little extreme, while at the same time the secretary being in charge of ALL bannings/recruitments extreme as well. Without coordination within our guild we cannot accomplish anything.

EDIT: We should take our discussion to the main ZN thread. There's no point in arguing in a recruitment thread that may or may not be valid. For the record, 06 did give us the order to make a recruitment thread
mitsuguri yagyu
ZoneIV
mitsuguri yagyu

That simple.

excuse me? when did she?

Since I am no longer under your command and I can speak freely and there is no chance of me re entering the guild I am speaking freely for once... You are a dommineering whiny control freak! Bloody has been working hard only to have you pop on occasional and assume control. I am sick and tired of your demanding attitude and feel 11 and 6 made a mjor musjudgement in leaving in control. You take all the fun out of rping by demanding to be in control when you obviously don't have the time to orgainze what's going on! I respect 6 and the other officers but you breed disrespect with they way you treat others as well as the other officers..... so go chew on that for a while you power hunger monger....ah that has been bottled up inside since he closed down my thread....feels good to get it out biggrin
May I Join? I am very usefull

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces