Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
*begins to get anoyed with the bowing, when their supposed to be saluting instead* Please I like to make shure I am not part of 11 mistakes...please sing me up *hovers at attention once more*
Inu Shadowbringer
*begins to get anoyed with the bowing, when their supposed to be saluting instead*
* ears twitch* I know what ya mean o-o

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
twilight_dragon789
Inu Shadowbringer
*begins to get anoyed with the bowing, when their supposed to be saluting instead*

stare thank you.... I guess confused
ISD officer(s) pick out unfaithful members

They don't even ban member,s that's my job.

I officially recruit users, you let me know which ones ot kick out.

That simple.

I don't get what you mean by "people are waiting", are you expecting me to recruit the users in your thread? If i'm expected to recruit members, I'm going to do it in my own thread with it's own format and rules.

06 gave the announcement THREE horus ago to hire new members, way to give me time rolleyes

you obviously have a power problem, and love to jump on problems without anyone's consult. 06 will decide what is best neutral
twilight_dragon789
Inu Shadowbringer

Eh, I use salutes as greetings and bows as farewells, mostly. Either way, at least I show respect.
Inu Shadowbringer
twilight_dragon789
Inu Shadowbringer

stare thank you.... I guess confused
I'm not clinging on you on this thread okay.... * ears flatten more* I will try to leave you be on the other one too ...... I get the feeling you don't like me....mew....

Aged Raider

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
[Bloody Angel]
dr_alphonse_twist
Praise Be to Zurg!

Allow me to humbly introduce myself. I am Dr. Twist, and while new to the Zurg collective, I already have contacts in most major guilds... Contacts with which to gain information. This includes, but is not limited to, 06's enemies, the Shadow ANBU.

Let me aid you... Let me aid all of Zurg!

no. sorry, we do not need ANBU here.
I already told em off xd

Bonjour-Cat's Compadre

Invisible Tipper

10,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm sorry my lords...*salutes*
mitsuguri yagyu

That simple.

I don't get what you mean by "people are waiting", are you expecting me to recruit the users in your thread? If i'm expected to recruit members, I'm going to do it in my own thread with it's own format and rules.

06 gave the announcement THREE horus ago to hire new members, way to give me time rolleyes

you obviously have a power problem, and love to jump on problems without anyone's consult. 06 will decide what is best neutral
*raises eyebrow* Ah... makes sense now
* sighs and sits in a corner*.....I still wonder if those who were banned long ago could get back in, by working much harder?

Aged Raider

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
mitsuguri yagyu

That simple.

06 said to make a topic neutral

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
mitsuguri yagyu

That simple.

*takes back what he asked and faces her at atention* Ma'am... if you do/have got a thread up for such please tell me! I wound not like to do this the rong way at all.May I also say you are right about what you said and I feel honored that you told her like you did Ma'am!
ZoneIV
[Bloody Angel]
dr_alphonse_twist
Praise Be to Zurg!

Allow me to humbly introduce myself. I am Dr. Twist, and while new to the Zurg collective, I already have contacts in most major guilds... Contacts with which to gain information. This includes, but is not limited to, 06's enemies, the Shadow ANBU.

Let me aid you... Let me aid all of Zurg!

no. sorry, we do not need ANBU here.
I already told em off xd

WHY do you INSIST on labeling me as ANBU! First you call me that menopausal wreck Kage, and now this? Truth be told, I don't do any spying in person. I have other people do that for me, who then give me the data to add to my "collection".

If you meant that you do not need any more spies in ANBU, then I could gladly help with spying in other guilds. GR, for example, or GIT. Personally, I find GIT to be ahead of GR by a ridiculous amount...

Lonely Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
mitsuguri yagyu

That simple.

if someone has problem it's you. and i'm ordered to ban people. s'rry mate, but you have a big problem.
[Bloody Angel]
mitsuguri yagyu

That simple.

if someone has problem it's you. and i'm ordered to ban people. s'rry mate, but you have a big problem.
(silently cheers, I am so not getting back in now)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff