Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lintra
kit_katz_rock
*sigh*

I have a very strong opinion on this matter, but I find it to be the best idea if I keep my mouth shut. Speaking out concerning this issue may not be the smartest thing to do...
Best not Kit.... I should have asked permission to speak freely, but I didn't xp Thanks to those who supported my opinion though
* nods*......I want to get back into the hive... but I may be a mistake of 11 T_______T
everything went silento-o
twilight_dragon789
Lintra
kit_katz_rock
*sigh*

I have a very strong opinion on this matter, but I find it to be the best idea if I keep my mouth shut. Speaking out concerning this issue may not be the smartest thing to do...
Best not Kit.... I should have asked permission to speak freely, but I didn't xp Thanks to those who supported my opinion though
* nods*......I want to get back into the hive... but I may be a mistake of 11 T_______T
I want to too, but it looks like I was a mistake because I went off on Mit
Lintra
twilight_dragon789
Lintra
kit_katz_rock
*sigh*

* sighs* Tell me when this night mare is over...* bangs head on wall again*

Eloquent Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
twilight_dragon789
Lintra
twilight_dragon789
Lintra
kit_katz_rock
*sigh*

It should all calm down once 06 straightens the issue out with BA and Mit...

Oh, and good luck to those of you trying to get back in.
I respectfully enter my name for consideration into the Hive.
kit_katz_rock
twilight_dragon789
Lintra
twilight_dragon789
Lintra
kit_katz_rock
*sigh*

* crys* I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT 06 THAT NIGHT!! I WAS SICK FOR HEAVEN SAKES AND THROWING UP!! AND!!! gonk gonk gonk * bangs head harder*

Aged Raider

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
twilight_dragon789
kit_katz_rock
twilight_dragon789
Lintra
twilight_dragon789

* crys* I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT 06 THAT NIGHT!! I WAS SICK FOR HEAVEN SAKES AND THROWING UP!! AND!!! gonk gonk gonk * bangs head harder*
Maybe 06 can "Cure" This poor soul. biggrin
ZoneIV
twilight_dragon789
kit_katz_rock
twilight_dragon789
Lintra
twilight_dragon789

Maybe 06 can "Cure" This poor soul. biggrin
* ears flatten and stops banging head on wall for a minute and goes back to doing it again* gonk gonk
I guess no more new recruits are getting in then
Missed my second chance
First time my computer was messed up
Second time I'm not worthy because I'm doubted I guess?
But if that's the reason arent we given a chance to prove ourselves?

Invisible Tipper

8,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Maybe i can make you "spontanoueslly combust" stare
Recruitment is on hold until this matter is cleared up. As I said be patient. You can wait here, or in another topic, but I doubt it will reopen tonight.
Rahe Blackwood
Recruitment is on hold until this matter is cleared up. As I said be patient. You can wait here, or in another topic, but I doubt it will reopen tonight.

Does that mean that my membership is now in question, or am I still accepted?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games