Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Fuhnetik
Mitsuguri yagyu, I think we need to outline officially what the jobs of the secretary are. I often see you and [bloody angel] claiming different rights or duties exclusively for the secretary or leader of ISD. The problem is I have never actually seen a specific outline of what jobs belong to whom. It seems that ISD receiving ALL information on suspected members and the plot is a little extreme, while at the same time the secretary being in charge of ALL bannings/recruitments extreme as well. Without coordination within our guild we cannot accomplish anything.

EDIT: We should take our discussion to the main ZN thread. There's no point in arguing in a recruitment thread that may or may not be valid. For the record, 06 did give us the order to make a recruitment thread.
[NPC] alien_ufo_06
Fuhnetik
[NPC] alien_ufo_06
We are opening our recruitment again. If you know anyone that has potential to become loyal Zurg soldier. You may invite them into our army.

However, until they are proven worthy, they will not be granted access to the guild.

May I start a thread for possible invites?

You may.
Yep that's the post 3nodding

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
*repeats him self*

Inu Shadowbringer
Please, I like to make shure I am not part of 11 mistakes...please sign me up *hovers at attention once more*

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Caramel Coloring
Dakota S
May I Join? I am very usefull

I'm going to guess that since you're a Believer, no.
What was you're main Btw?
ZoneIV
dr_alphonse_twist
ZoneIV
[Bloody Angel]
dr_alphonse_twist
Praise Be to Zurg!

Allow me to humbly introduce myself. I am Dr. Twist, and while new to the Zurg collective, I already have contacts in most major guilds... Contacts with which to gain information. This includes, but is not limited to, 06's enemies, the Shadow ANBU.

Let me aid you... Let me aid all of Zurg!

no. sorry, we do not need ANBU here.
I already told em off xd

WHY do you INSIST on labeling me as ANBU! First you call me that menopausal wreck Kage, and now this? Truth be told, I don't do any spying in person. I have other people do that for me, who then give me the data to add to my "collection".

If you meant that you do not need any more spies in ANBU, then I could gladly help with spying in other guilds. GR, for example, or GIT. Personally, I find GIT to be ahead of GR by a ridiculous amount...
Maybe you should check you're friends list, and about all the Info you already know : /

Friends on Gaia are nothing more than strategical tools. Were it not for my "friend" Kage, I would not have been able to get a contact into ANBU.

Now that he's no longer in ANBU and, indeed, an emotionally unstable ball of stress, he's even more useful. Wouldn't you agree?
Lintra
mitsuguri yagyu
ZoneIV
mitsuguri yagyu
ISD officer(s) pick out unfaithful members

They don't even ban member,s that's my job.

I officially recruit users, you let me know which ones ot kick out.

That simple.

I don't get what you mean by "people are waiting", are you expecting me to recruit the users in your thread? If i'm expected to recruit members, I'm going to do it in my own thread with it's own format and rules.

06 gave the announcement THREE horus ago to hire new members, way to give me time rolleyes

you obviously have a power problem, and love to jump on problems without anyone's consult. 06 will decide what is best neutral
06 said to make a topic neutral

excuse me? when did she?

i obviosuly don't see a direct request to make a thread ASAP so point it out to me neutral

and second of all you can't even view the thread in which she announced recruitments so how would you know? rolleyes
Since I am no longer under your command and I can speak freely and there is no chance of me re entering the guild I am speaking freely for once... You are a dommineering whiny control freak! Bloody has been working hard only to have you pop on occasional and assume control. I am sick and tired of your demanding attitude and feel 11 and 6 made a mjor musjudgement in leaving in control. You take all the fun out of rping by demanding to be in control when you obviously don't have the time to orgainze what's going on! I respect 6 and the other officers but you breed disrespect with they way you treat others as well as the other officers..... so go chew on that for a while you power hunger monger....ah that has been bottled up inside since he closed down my thread....feels good to get it out biggrin
0.0 I see how Lintra feels now....and she makes a good point after reading this post
Lintra
Since I am no longer under your command and I can speak freely and there is no chance of me re entering the guild I am speaking freely for once... You are a dommineering whiny control freak! y has been working hard only to have you pop on occasional and assume control. I am sick and tired of your demanding attitude and feel 11 and 6 made a mjor musjudgement in leaving in control. You take all the fun out of rping by demanding to be in control when you obviously don't have the time to orgainze what's going on! I respect 6 and the other officers but you breed disrespect with they way you treat others as well as the other officers..... so go chew on that for a while you power hunger monger....ah that has been bottled up inside since he closed down my thread....feels good to get it out biggrin

Careful, you wouldn't want to regret those words... Wasn't your banning a mistake? You were supposed to be eligible for reinstatement into the army.

@ZoneIV I just realized it also gives us permission to invite members to join, though we have to watch them before inviting them into the guild.
* sighs* Maybe this one was one of 11's mistakes...-______-

Bonjour-Cat's Compadre

Invisible Tipper

10,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
my lords why arent you responding? sweatdrop am i being ignored my rulers?
* looks at the old guard card*...... I just don't know anymore!
Everyone be patient while this matter is cleared up.
Fuhnetik
Lintra
Since I am no longer under your command and I can speak freely and there is no chance of me re entering the guild I am speaking freely for once... You are a dommineering whiny control freak! y has been working hard only to have you pop on occasional and assume control. I am sick and tired of your demanding attitude and feel 11 and 6 made a mjor musjudgement in leaving in control. You take all the fun out of rping by demanding to be in control when you obviously don't have the time to orgainze what's going on! I respect 6 and the other officers but you breed disrespect with they way you treat others as well as the other officers..... so go chew on that for a while you power hunger monger....ah that has been bottled up inside since he closed down my thread....feels good to get it out biggrin

Careful, you wouldn't want to regret those words... Wasn't your banning a mistake? You were supposed to be eligible for reinstatement into the army.

@ZoneIV I just realized it also gives us permission to invite members to join, though we have to watch them before inviting them into the guild.
If Mit was in charge of inviting people, I wasn't getting in anyway.... he's probably the one who banned me... I kept my mouth shut after he poked his nose in my rp idea that Eryphil approved... and then he chewed me out after I misunderstood him... shrug.... like I said... I've been sitting on that for a while.... I'll support you guys and I respect you.... but I can't and Don't respect him. sweatdrop and there goes my chance..... sigh... sorry to dissapoint you and Ery with my behavior
Rahe Blackwood
Yes sir... but... did I made the wrong mistake of doing what I did and joining thee old gued* eyes start to get watery* I don't know anymoe

Bonjour-Cat's Compadre

Invisible Tipper

10,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Caramel Coloring
Rahe Blackwood

Of course, as you wish.
heheeeee you guys are idiots so long!! heart i love making fools of the people who are overobsessed with this "Zurg" thing!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff