avenge 09?

yes 0.60377358490566 60.4% [ 64 ]
no 0.21698113207547 21.7% [ 23 ]
poll whore 0.17924528301887 17.9% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

High Sumoner Kratos
im back
welll from the data i gathered there is supposed to be something big tommorrow,12/06/06,so 13-R gather troops to be readyby sunup...i dont trust them....it could be anything...have arial trops and ground in all areas......i am not sure if this will be good or bad but we must take caution.....

and that was Defender of the blue moon signing in...
High Sumoner Kratos
im back
welll from the data i gathered there is supposed to be something big tommorrow,12/06/06,so 13-R gather troops to be readyby sunup...i dont trust them....it could be anything...have arial trops and ground in all areas......i am not sure if this will be good or bad but we must take caution.....

you heard the man all units scramble to battle stations for possible threat!
Agent Ookami-Chan
you say 06 is innocent... who shot down 09 then? answer that questionand maby i will believe you... probably not though xd

11 confessed publicly and in private PMs to shooting 09. Since then he has also publicly asked for forgiveness.

10 challenged him to a duel, and 11 went, willing to sacrifice his own life because he regretted what he did.

11 then convinced 10 that peace was better.

All of this is public record, available in the GIT thread, in the believers thread, even in ANBU, so you're defintiely wrong.

This morning, Mother grounded 6.

Also, Mother, 12, all of the Gaian Resistance and, today, the entire GIB are committed to peace. (see the petition in my siggy)
ok, we are currently at peace, so no one attacks unless i say or the Zurg brake the treaty and attack.
I dont like this,usually after so much hostililty then agreeing for peace doesnt exactly go smoothly.its going to well up in one of them and theyll break out of mothers hold,if not sent by mother, and attack.
jigen-spawn
I dont like this,usually after so much hostililty then agreeing for peace doesnt exactly go smoothly.its going to well up in one of them and theyll break out of mothers hold,if not sent by mother, and attack.
i agree,i think its 06,her constant war speak,and her anger at mother grounding her will soon tip her over.
Username: thelawbreaker213
codename: alphonso the gun
Areas of onterest doing mercenery missions for other people who give me gold
*walks in and slaps something agnist the wall* okay lets make this quick
kill the zurg

Shiverwar's Oppa

Pure-hearted Mage

23,890 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Alright!! Where are the troops?? It's time to prepare and mobilize soon. I want all of you to fight if necessary. Sure, some of you may die, but it's for our planet's safety. Got that? Oh, and the antennae are just from when I tricked those idiotic aliens!! xd Man, I love pulling pranks.

Shiverwar's Oppa

Pure-hearted Mage

23,890 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Just in case we get attacked. Oh, and I've been talking with the Gaian SGC.
ok, what did they say?
sergiorex12
kill the zurg

I second third and forth that. I can't stand it. It's made gaia ridicuous, boring, and just annoying. And people are actually getting into it like they're forgetting it's just on the computer. I am against the Zurgs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff