Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

avenge 09?

yes 0.60377358490566 60.4% [ 64 ]
no 0.21698113207547 21.7% [ 23 ]
poll whore 0.17924528301887 17.9% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

You have nothing to avenge, Flarn is alive and healing. Flarn wants peace, do you think he'd want this? Stop the madness before it starts! Please, let us help them instead of destroying them, a war is not what we need.

Shiverwar's Oppa

Pure-hearted Mage

23,890 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Good point. Maybe we can all talk to mothership about this incident and find out if we can help them.

cathorist's Girlfriend

Questionable Bookworm

13,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Agent Tali here to say: No The aliens must all die! I was foolish enough to think the... *Falls into a trance* Cute cuddley wuddley grunnies were oh so innocent and charming... *Shakes head and snaps out of it* BUT THEY WERE EVIL! AND SO ARE THE UGLY ALIENS! I will not be fooled twice!!

cathorist's Girlfriend

Questionable Bookworm

13,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Agent Tali here to bump this thread and recruit more people to defeat the evil aliens and all the people they have brainwashed!!!! 3nodding
user name: hotty6666
code name: Darkwing
area of interest: fighter pilot/infantry
welcome every one new, sorry i couldn't get on for a whiole... my internet crashed. and for those of you protesting, we are not yet in full out war. Just preparing to be 3nodding
Well my appilcation went through so the Covert Operations can finally begin ninja

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image
she is innocent!
you say 06 is innocent... who shot down 09 then? answer that questionand maby i will believe you... probably not though xd

Shiverwar's Oppa

Pure-hearted Mage

23,890 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*gets out the laser guns*

cathorist's Girlfriend

Questionable Bookworm

13,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
ninja *Advertises Profile* ninja
ya know, I would, but i have a friend, Alien Invader Thilath, who was kicked out of the ZN for doing this...

Why don't you secretly avenge 09?
im back
welll from the data i gathered there is supposed to be something big tommorrow,12/06/06,so 13-R gather troops to be readyby sunup...i dont trust them....it could be anything...have arial trops and ground in all areas......i am not sure if this will be good or bad but we must take caution.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff