• The Wolf Within 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • There are two sides... 50
Dakota S
red333
Dakota S
red333
Dakota S

Who is this steve? Please tell me? I have met him, but why has everyone mistaken me for him. Can't you tell my name is Dakota.

Ok then whos mule are you?
EDIT: whos your main account?

Mule? I just started yesterday.

I see then where did you get all those expensive items?

I have a friend that gave me xmas Items to host a Ball.

Name of the friend please.
Decht
ZoneIV
Decht
red333
ZoneIV
[xNPCx] Shlerp

Recruiting would be kind of a bad idea, because we might bring in more spies then last time. D: And then they would learn their mistakes from the last time, then fix them and get in.
And I'm really suspicious of some of the random posters. stare

Well they are probely spys

Aw, they're just new people you see when you show up to a new place. 3nodding

Moving to 06's ship, huh? I suppose that makes sense...Why's BA the OP though? ninja
Talkin' bout the Guild, Plus one of those guys was a Resistance member, and wanted to be a believer... neutral

Lol, I see. Yeah, there's been a little bit of confusion over that...

Hey, dakota guy, those santa hat things in your sig were first advertised by steve, you two act pretty similar, and I've seen you post fanart signed "SI" after seeing steve post almost the exact same picture, with a different avvi in it. It's pretty safe to say you two are the same person. wink

I found the Santa Probe, and zap people on Steve Irwins thread yes. But I do not recall me posting any of steve art? I have posted my own. As i recall I am dakota and he is steve.

Aged Raider

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Oh snap 11 is in his guild XD, so is Bloody.

Shadowy Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
red333
Dakota S
ZoneIV
Dakota S
red333

Ok then whos mule are you?
EDIT: whos your main account?

And you're hosting a Christmas Ball, Why do you want all this attention anyways?

I dont want attention. I am here to hold a ball and thats it.

I am not a fool to be taken lightly, I look up my facts.
1. You are a mule, you have expensive items and your first and only post are to do with the event
2. You say you are not steve and steve comes and post right after you
Decht

Hey, dakota guy, those santa hat things in your sig were first advertised by steve, you two act pretty similar, and I've seen you post fanart signed "SI" after seeing steve post almost the exact same picture, with a different avvi in it. It's pretty safe to say you two are the same person. wink

4. You share the same friends as Steve
ZoneIV
Oh snap 11 is in his guild XD, so is Bloody.

....In steve's guild? o.O

Shadowy Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
red333
red333
Dakota S
ZoneIV
Dakota S

And you're hosting a Christmas Ball, Why do you want all this attention anyways?

1. You are a mule, you have expensive items and your first and only post are to do with the event
Decht

5. You aquired Much to much money and friends for your fist 1-2 days, You post in 2 threads and niether of them have any of your friends that you have aquired in them
DO NOT PLAY DUMB I AM NOT STUIPID YOU SIR ARE A MULE OF STEVE!!!!

Aged Raider

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/vader_smith/
Proof he is steve, and maybe Ninjataking333 gonk
neutral Dakota, it seems like you are causing much trouble in this thread.
This is a time for renewal... I guess.. a Renassance?...

This is a time to rebirth and replenish our Zurg Nation, and Dakota is defiling that by entering this thread and causing our troops to argue with him.

Dakota, I beg of you. Please leave..

Shadowy Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
red333
red333
red333
Dakota S
ZoneIV

Decht

5. You aquired Much to much money and friends for your fist 1-2 days, You post in 2 threads and niether of them have any of your friends that you have aquired in them

ZoneIV
Proof he is steve, and Ninjataking333 gonk
[xNPCx] Shlerp

This is a time to rebirth and replenish our Zurg Nation, and Dakota is defiling that by entering this thread and causing our troops to argue with him.

It is a bit sad to have this argument in your first few pages... emo

Er... Is my being here the same kind of thing? >_> I'll come back on page 30 or so if you think so.
Decht
[xNPCx] Shlerp

It is a bit sad to have this argument in your first few pages... emo

Er... Is my being here the same kind of thing? >_> I'll come back on page 30 or so if you think so.

Personally I see no problem with you being here, Decht.
But 06 is angered by Believers.. gonk
I am not a mule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got items from Dry Bone, I dont like steve irwin, That isnt my photobucket, and also I do have NPCs in my guild and friends list leave me alone. I am not who you think I am, I can tell why people say ZN is dumb and not smart, No offence shlerp, or others that are nice to me.

Aged Raider

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
The guild was also made Nov. 12. : / I knew I saw it before.

Shadowy Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Dakota S
I am not a mule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got items from Dry Bone, I dont like steve irwin, That isnt my photobucket, and also I do have NPCs in my guild and friends list leave me alone. I am not who you think I am, I can tell why people say ZN is dumb and not smart, No offence shlerp, or others that are nice to me.

Im sorry but there is way to much proof against you to believer your words!
red333
red333
red333
red333
Dakota S

Decht

ZoneIV
Proof he is steve, and Ninjataking333 gonk

no ninjaking333, he is my friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items