Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tsugo
"Yes thats right...everyone leave, I don't feel like being covered in gaian blood. But I will if it's necessary" he said while his thumb neared the pin of the grenade.

"Hmm because we are indoors I can't do that... and if I fire he will activate the grenade..." Daris says to himself pulling out his gunblade..
Everyone, please just put your weapons down! 06 does not deserve this. Don't we want visitors to Gaia? Would people ( or aliens ) want to come to a world where the hosts shoot the visitors? D:

Violence is surely not the answer. >__<

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
What the hell?

Leave 06 alone...

She cool as ice!

This is really too much.

Violence never solved anything, it only escalates things... It makes non-issues into "issues"

Leave Zoeep alone...

*stands with the group to protect Zoeep and her spacecraft*

Dun make me take of my earrings....

and call mom!

Man-Hungry Vampire

10,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Damn it, knew violence was inevitable.

Shadowy Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • There are two sides... 50
Tsugo
"Yes thats right...everyone leave, I don't feel like being covered in gaian blood. But I will if it's necessary" he said while his thumb neared the pin of the grenade.

"I would hate to be covered in your blood"Red flys in onto the ship" and to clearfy I'm here to help 06 not believers"
Tsugo
"Apparently you didn't hear me. Drop the Grenade or I shoot" His finger tightened on the trigger the closer Tsugo's thumb came to the grenade pin. "It's you die, or you drop your weapons and leave. I believe death isn't worth threatening my friends."

Aged Raider

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
[Britt]
T_________T;

M-me? I said sorry to 06..
YES, YOU!
ZoneIV
[Britt]
B-but we are trying to cause no violence. D:

-Bakes muffins- T-T
PORKER, OUT... ATLEAST YOU! scream

Porker?!

confused

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ZoneIV
[Britt]
B-but we are trying to cause no violence. D:

-Bakes muffins- T-T
PORKER, OUT... ATLEAST YOU! scream

now thats just completely mean. leave her alone D:<
indisposed
-flails about-

crying

Gasp! You are releasing the secret weapon so early?

Ahwell. Nothing else to do but enjoy the line..n.n

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Guh...Believers..... rolleyes
Tsugo

You really want to pull that?*walks forward*
We are Shadow ANBU, the worst enemy of 06, yes.
But i did not give a order to attack her as of yet.
Put it down now.
FoxAHphoenix
Tsugo
Tsugo took out a hand grenade while still holding his M249 SAW "Keep your aim men!! Don't let these pacifists weaken you" He yelled out. "I will pull this pin.." He said.
Fox's eyes burned with anger, knowing 06 was very safe behind all the believers, she quickly lowered her guard for a moment. Suddenly lunging forward with blinding speed, dashing under the bullet's aim, preventing from getting shot. She appeared in front of Tsugo, jumping above the gun, one hand pushing it downward, while her food slammed into Tsugo's head.

"SOMEONE GET THE GRENADE, NOW!" she shouted at the believers while attacking.

One of Tsugo's soldier's carrying an M4 took the butt end of the rifle and smashed it right at his to get him off.

Screeching Citizen

51,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • 20000 High Score 500
Tsugo

You aren't telling us WHY it's necessary, Tsugo! Please, we can help you, if you'd only PUT DOWN THOSE WEAPONS. gonk
*Begins to tie self to 06's ship* Back off! scream Why can't we all just get along! xd stare But seriously GTFO Zone! You are only adding problems.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff