Welcome to Gaia! ::

scream
I'm so sick of meeting a guy (in person or online) and finding out he's a lying butt!!! What does a girl have to do to meet a nice guy?!
domokun
do things that would make u happy instead of following what the guy wants

JUST BE YOURSELF 3nodding
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

But yeah, I agree.
Okay, I'm a guy, but I agree. Most people lie online. Sad but true.
xXBlack FeatherXx

I like that song!!!
See, I could say I'm an honest guy, but I'm sure every liar said that. Ah well, if you found the needle on the first go, it wouldn't feel like such an accomplishment when you do.
Umm...meet me?

Angelic Gaian

11,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
neutral Welcome to life, unfortunately.

Grow up and you'll find that it isn't a one-way sort of thing. Both sides play that game. sweatdrop

I gave up a while ago.

Angelic Gaian

11,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
crazygirl4eva
xXBlack FeatherXx

I like that song!!!

"Sad but true" by Metallica? xd

I understand what your saying. Not me personaly but my gf has been cheated on all her life. She has never had a faithful bf until me. I don't see how a guy can date to people at once or lie about his true feelings, and use girls like a toy. It really bugs me because I hate the feeling of living a lie.

slapped-by-the-man

I understand what your saying. Not me personaly but my gf has been cheated on all her life. She has never had a faithful bf until me. I don't see how a guy can date to people at once or lie about his true feelings, and use girls like a toy. It really bugs me because I hate the feeling of living a lie.

aww that's so sweet of you

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
If you're only meeting guys who lie, then you need to get out there more and you are very unlucky. I'm sorry to hear that. There are many guys out there that don't do that, but the majority do sadly, same goes for females as well. It's just a fact of life and society, so we're all just going to have to deal with it.

Capitalist

Hellrose Angel
scream
I'm so sick of meeting a guy (in person or online) and finding out he's a lying butt!!! What does a girl have to do to meet a nice guy?!
domokun

you knwo i can defiently agree with you.. its highly annoying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff