Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Alright, guys, We have no time for some Damn Petty Resistance, We also don't want and Bloody Hippies Spreading their Disease! So Leave! scream
We do not consider ourselves petty... But I do agree with you about the hippys.
i wont fight but allow me to ask....

What are you fighting for?
If you want the Zurg to lave then you must be a hermit. If your fighting to "protect" Gaia, then what are you protecting Gaia from? The Zurg haven't attacked us.
Blach Inferno Alchemist
Daris_Longheart
Blach Inferno Alchemist
Daris_Longheart
Daris_Longheart
Could-Strifer
HAHA u only have a gun blade when i have an Armada of airships rady to attack your stupidity amazes me and the res t of you we will start to infiltrat ship number 6 this one

*Fires a scatter shot at Could-Strifer....* "The thing is... an armada of airships can not pinpoint a single person... so even if you attack it is useless and you will be destroyed with it..."

*Claps hands, creates earth barrier* You shall not harm this boy!

*Daris looks over calmly...* "He wants to start wars... I cannot allow that..." he says "Peace is what I fight for..."

He only prepairs for a war started by others. You cannot blame him for that! *prepairs to snap fingers* I don't want to have to hurt you...

"It seems to me that he is getting ready to battle..." Daris says "And I wish to strike to take him out before he can... for the hopes of peace..."
Daris_Longheart
Blach Inferno Alchemist
Daris_Longheart
Blach Inferno Alchemist
Daris_Longheart

*Daris looks over calmly...* "He wants to start wars... I cannot allow that..." he says "Peace is what I fight for..."

He only prepairs for a war started by others. You cannot blame him for that! *prepairs to snap fingers* I don't want to have to hurt you...

"It seems to me that he is getting ready to battle..." Daris says "And I wish to strike to take him out before he can... for the hopes of peace..."

"Bloodshed begets bloodshed, if you attack him now, the others will claim you've been brainwashed, and use it as ammo to enrage the others. All will be revieled Christmas Eve, so save yourself untill then."
Blach Inferno Alchemist
Daris_Longheart
Blach Inferno Alchemist
Daris_Longheart
Blach Inferno Alchemist
Daris_Longheart

"Bloodshed begets bloodshed, if you attack him now, the others will claim you've been brainwashed, and use it as ammo to enrage the others. All will be revieled Christmas Eve, so save yourself untill then."

"Fine... but I shall return if he continues on this path... and when I do... I will not let you stop me..." Daris says jumping into the air and landing on top of a mechs shoulder... "See ya then" he says and waves as the mech blasts off into the distance...
Daris_Longheart
Blach Inferno Alchemist
Daris_Longheart
Blach Inferno Alchemist
Daris_Longheart

"Fine... but I shall return if he continues on this path... and when I do... I will not let you stop me..." Daris says jumping into the air and landing on top of a mechs shoulder... "See ya then" he says and waves as the mech blasts off into the distance...

"I'll never let you harm him, or anyone else on our side."
IMPORTANT STORY LINE UPDATES:

The manga is 3 weeks out of date. Much has happened since then. It's also false, or at least misleading.

arrow 11 confessed publicly and in private PMs to shooting 09. Since then he has also publicly asked for forgiveness.

arrow 10 challenged him to a duel, and 11 went, willing to sacrifice his own life because he regretted what he did.

arrow 11 then convinced 10 that peace was better.

arrow All of this is public record, available in the GIT thread, in the Believers thread, even in ANBU.

arrow This morning, Mother grounded 6. You can see that in the Zurg Nation thread.

arrow Also, Mother, 12, all of the Gaian Resistance and, today, the entire GIB are committed to peace. (see the petition link in my siggy)

Please do not attack 06 or any of the Zurg. We are making big strides towards a peaceful settlement.

p.s., Zooeep, the driver of UFO 06, is female. She really hates to be called "he".
lianli-chan
i wont fight but allow me to ask....

What are you fighting for?
If you want the Zurg to lave then you must be a hermit. If your fighting to "protect" Gaia, then what are you protecting Gaia from? The Zurg haven't attacked us.

.......no I didn't think anyone would answer me. *fades back into shadows*

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
designergrl
IMPORTANT STORY LINE UPDATES:

The manga is 3 weeks out of date. Much has happened since then. It's also false, or at least misleading.

arrow 11 confessed publicly and in private PMs to shooting 09. Since then he has also publicly asked for forgiveness.

arrow 10 challenged him to a duel, and 11 went, willing to sacrifice his own life because he regretted what he did.

arrow 11 then convinced 10 that peace was better.

arrow All of this is public record, available in the GIT thread, in the Believers thread, even in ANBU.

arrow This morning, Mother grounded 6. You can see that in the Zurg Nation thread.

arrow Also, Mother, 12, all of the Gaian Resistance and, today, the entire GIB are committed to peace. (see the petition link in my siggy)

Please do not attack 06 or any of the Zurg. We are making big strides towards a peaceful settlement.

p.s., Zooeep, the driver of UFO 06, is female. She really hates to be called "he".
Will you guys stop making things worse! Seriously!
all right but i need people who are willing to fight if the time comes
i said my theory wrong i want to make a crew of sky pirates blocking the zurg if they try to attack so please under stand me i nly want a crew ready to fight for gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff