8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Freelance Minion
Pukkii
*throws a rock at UFO #6*

Oh, not you again.

EDIT: Ooooh, you know what this reminds me of? In the old Pokemon games, when you encountered Pokemon in the Safari zone, along with the "safari ball" and "run" options there was "throw rock" and "throw bait".
Ah, sweet nostalgia.

Pukkii threw a rock at [NPC] Alien_ufo_06!
[NPC] Alien_ufo_06 is getting angry!

Or something like that, anyway.
true but boring THROW A RO YOU CAN DO THAT BUT IM THROWING RETARDED POKEMON User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *THROWS ALL THAT AT #6*
The wolf of shadows
Freelance Minion
Pukkii

Oh, not you again.

EDIT: Ooooh, you know what this reminds me of? In the old Pokemon games, when you encountered Pokemon in the Safari zone, along with the "safari ball" and "run" options there was "throw rock" and "throw bait".
Ah, sweet nostalgia.

Pukkii threw a rock at [NPC] Alien_ufo_06!
[NPC] Alien_ufo_06 is getting angry!

Or something like that, anyway.
true but boring THROW A RO YOU CAN DO THAT BUT IM THROWING RETARDED POKEMON User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *THROWS ALL THAT AT #6*

I was never really into pokemon...
o.O Im Confuse.
*helps throw rocks at UFO 6*
Pukkii

*helps throw rocks at UFO #6*
Pukkii

But what about UFO #1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,and 12?
*throws rock at UFO #1*
* takes a Bazooka and fires at UFO #6*
Take that!
~gets hit in the head by the rock picks it up bites it and screams~ MMM CANDY!!! mrgreen ~puts rock on side of mouth and starts eating it like a jaw breaker~ dramallama dramallama dramallama look LLAMAS! WOO exclaim exclaim exclaim
are you guys having fun? stare
I like..I like...I LIKE PIE!!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen rofl rofl rofl rofl 4laugh ninja ninja exclaim exclaim xd 3nodding blaugh
*stares at TrueDarknessReaper666 as she walks in, with a puzzled look on her face*
GReaperess896
*stares at TrueDarknessReaper666 as she walks in, with a puzzled look on her face*

~Tackles his love and says~ LLAMA LLAMA DUCK ROBOT!!! I LOVE YOUBABY heart
TrueDarknessReaper666
GReaperess896

~Tackles his love and says~ LLAMA LLAMA DUCK ROBOT!!! I LOVE YOUBABY heart
YAY!!! I LOVE YOU TOO BABY!!!! ~tackles you back and laughs~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas