Welcome to Gaia! ::

after taking down #09 i had checked out his craft and i found orders took me a while to decode but this is what it said in our language

Mission Plan: you are to abduct as many gaians as you can and bring them back to the mothership for experimenting and then the failed test subjects you will take them far away from gaia and dispose of them once we have gotten good test subjects we will begin with using more human brains along with our secret ingredient to make more ZURG drinks and then we can create a new home world for zurgs once the entire population of earth is turned to zurgs we shall use earth as a new planet for the ever increasing population of zurg. oh and #09 don't let this message get to any one that's not zurg oh and try to avoid being caught disposing of failed test subjects we wouldn't want any gaians finding out about our true plan
redpyro
after taking down #09 i had checked out his craft and i found orders took me a while to decode but this is what it said in our language

Mission Plan: you are to abduct as many gaians as you can and bring them back to the mothership for experimenting and then the failed test subjects you will take them far away from gaia and dispose of them once we have gotten good test subjects we will begin with using more human brains along with our secret ingredient to make more ZURG drinks and then we can create a new home world for zurgs once the entire population of earth is turned to zurgs we shall use earth as a new planet for the ever increasing population of zurg. oh and #09 don't let this message get to any one that's not zurg oh and try to avoid being caught disposing of failed test subjects we wouldn't want any gaians finding out about our true plan

Wow.
The zurg really need a Typing Tutor!
Mahajarah
redpyro

Wow.
The zurg really need a Typing Tutor!
rofl
We were drunk when we wrote that.

Dedicated Genius

~M.I.A.~

Thats believeable, mhm... right on.

~M.I.A.~

Greedy Grabber

6,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150