Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savvy?

I see nothing. This bar does not exist. 0.34090909090909 34.1% [ 15 ]
Just keep the glass full and we won't have any problems. 0.31818181818182 31.8% [ 14 ]
OMG!!! O_O PIRATES!!! SOUND THE ALARM!!! 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 8 ]
Whoops, wrong room...... 0.15909090909091 15.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Not long now crisis, War is comin' just another hour or so and it will be 'ere
*smirks as he readies a few molotov cocktails to serve up once the fun starts*

TheGeekyBear's Significant Otter

*snags a coctail* I informed Totuga of the invasion, captain.
You know those aren't for drinking, right?

Oh s**t! *Gurgles salt water*
Rinse and spit *he said, glad he wasn't using the traditional molotov material of gasoline, but rather really cheap, and somewhat foul tasting alcohol*

Molotov cocktails are basically cheap firebombs lass.

Ye get some flammable liquid, in this case cheap swill, fill a glass or other easily broken container with it, shove a rag into the opening.

When yer ready to chuck it at something, ye light the rag and throw. When the container breaks, the liquid tends to hit the burning rag, lighting the whole mess ablaze.

Nice ter know that.

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
::He laughed::

Crisis. I'll have a Martini. Stirred, not shaken.
I've got our special transport ready to go too thanks to Oceans_Daughter. Decked out in our colors and everything. Should give us a nice boost to the amount of booty we can haul out of here.

*gets the martini materials out of the icebox, and starts mixing*

We be havin' a new crewmate
It seems #11 doesn't expect to come back from his duel with #10....

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hmm something is going to happen real soon, I think about fifty minutes I could be wrong but it's a hunch it's soon.

What triggered the duel?
*deep breath*

11, the creator of Zurg Nation, the Zurg Army, got mobbed by his affectionate fangirls. He came down sick, apparently, by his reckoning lovesickness, and abandoned his position as leader of the Zurg Nation to look for love.

06 took up leadership of the Zurg Nation and cleaned house, eventually inviting 10 as a commander (05 remains their chef), and they have both culled the ranks of Zurg Nation, weeding out the unworthy. They now hole themselves up in a hidden guild where few know what they get up to.

10, who acts alot like 11 used to, has recently challenged 11 to a duel to the death. Apparently tonight.

11's last post:
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
The time has come to atone for my sins. I have caused too much bloodshed.

I will not confess my love. Telling her now would only bring more sorrow and heartache.

Everything Flarn said was the truth. Now I understand why he cared so much for Gaians. Why he would sacrifice himself for love.

In my final hours, your support give me strength and courage. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff