Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

Hail Zurg!
Danny Gambino, once again declaring my absolute loyalty.
This is my one post.
*All hail zurg!*
*salutes* Hail Zurg!

*bows down*

I would be honored to be accepted into the Zurg Hive.

Greedy Grabber

20,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I'm on the waiting list in the other thread, so I'll just re-apply... I'd be honored to serve in any way I can. Hail Zurg! *salute*
I wish to join the Zurg Hive

I hate these Gaians. They have hacked me more than once, leaving me with nothing but these newb-ish clothes I have now. They speak of peace and unity and change, but in their names they promote war, and they fight amongst themselves.. The change they wish to instill is nothing but anarchy. I think a change in power is for the better of all life on this forsaken planet.

I believe that the Zurg is Gaia's last salvation

Even if you do not wish to attack or hurt the Gaians anymore, I wish to go with you and be part of you.
hello....i have a little song to sing to you all....*starts to sing* 1......2.....Witch-King's coming to kill you....... twisted The Nazgul will destroy you.......
you would be wise to fear us, zurg
dbz_cool
you would be wise to fear us, zurg
he's right, you know......
May I ask what you are recruiting for? Is the hive a military system for an all out war against Gaia? I have come for negotioation, if this is the case. We need to have peace talks...
Zero the Seraph
May I ask what you are recruiting for? Is the hive a military system for an all out war against Gaia? I have come for negotioation, if this is the case. We need to have peace talks...
it's too late for that, Zero.....
Witch King_Angmar
Zero the Seraph
it's too late for that, Zero.....

Yes, it is
Witch King, sir?
dbz_cool
Witch King, sir?
yea?
Witch King_Angmar
dbz_cool
Witch King, sir?
yea?

I think you'd be surprised how many gaians support the zurg

Quick Reply