Welcome to Gaia! ::

DosuKinuta
I would like to try to get into the hive.
GIMMI YOUR NAME!! XD
...doomed...
dooooooomed
ZoneIV
Frosty the Snowman 2k6
Do I recruit here? Well if so...

Hello My Name is Frosty The Snowman 2k6, you can call me Frost or Frosty or what ever you want. I have been a member since 12/20/2006 and would Like to join Zurg Hive I will be sure to do my part and try to help as much as I can. I have been a Zurg all of my Gaian Life over 2 months and would Love to join the Zurg Hive with some fellow Zurgians I know many things and would like to help you all. If you could please tell me if I get accepted by PMing me I would thank you all. I hope that you will allow me the Chance to join the Zurg Hive so I can help you all. WEll I do not know what else I need to say but All Hail Zurg Hive

-Frosty The Snowman 2k6
...*Sniffs*

You got a little Dakota on you.

Dakota? Are you a member of Zurg Hive? If so *salutes*
For anyone in need of a temporary ID card for zurg, please contact me with font specifications.
thank you,
I would like to try to join Zurg Hive, and I understand that I don't have many posts, and my account is not even 1 month old. [Tomorrow I will be. <3] But I hope that doesn't get in the way.
I lost my old accounts name when I changed it, but I didn't have many expensive items, so it's all good. :>
I'm not sure if you're still accepting recruits considering the Zurg have left, but I guessed that I should just give it a shot.

I've been lurking for a while, just so you know. ;D
I will drink Zurg if I get accepted, or until I can buy the android parts. smile

*salutes* sweatdrop

Eloquent Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
my_sad_ending
...doomed...
What's doomed? o_O
[ Kit-Kat ]
my_sad_ending
...doomed...
What's doomed? o_O

we are all doomed!!
Please Do not leave checking in comments here, If you wish to do that please go to the main thread.

10,700 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I would love nothing more than to be a member of the Zurg Hive. I'd give anything. Please consider me for membership. Thank you. heart
*salutes* Sorry I have been away I have add tests at school. High school sucks crying so many tests. So, how is everyone?
Frosty the Snowman 2k6
*salutes* Sorry I have been away I have add tests at school. High school sucks crying so many tests. So, how is everyone?

Please chat in the main thread not here.
AquaFae
I would love nothing more than to be a member of the Zurg Hive. I'd give anything. Please consider me for membership. Thank you. heart

You can support the zurg hive since you are a beliver you can never get into the guild.
Overlord Zarl
AquaFae

You can support the zurg hive since you are a beliver you can never get into the guild.

But being a Meatsheild shows that you support the zurg and the guild.

10,700 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Overlord Zarl
AquaFae

I quit the Believers... Awhile ago. They kicked me out of the guild because of my green skin. So I said goodbye. See here. I thought that was apparent when I posted here. I guess I should have mentioned it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games