Welcome to Gaia! ::

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
While the rest of you here hound those two for what they have done. I myself will stand behind them for their actions. Try to think of it from their point of view. They only wished to look out for the interest of the Zurg.

I do not believe for a second that they truely wished to bring harm to their brother.

So please, I implore you to not make such hasty decisions regarding the matter least more pain and suffering follow.
06 is hostile and must be iradicated immediately!!!!!.............so must 11
I second that motion, with a vengeance!
sabusakeman21
06 is hostile and must be iradicated immediately!!!!!.............so must 11
More than 70% of the Gaians are hostile.I say we irradicate them!
I'm with Sunder-san. I don't want to believe that 06 is evil. I don't want to believe that anyone is evil, Zurg or Gaian. That's why I'm here, to talk to 06, and that's why I'm now working on a new organization to breach the gap. 06's actions may have been hasty, but can he be blamed...? I don't know...

TheGeekyBear's Significant Otter

[-Sunder-]
...They only wished to look out for the interest of the Zurg...
size]
Even if they were. It does not give them the right to attack their own kind. I ccannot condone the attack on 09 and the physical and mental abuse on 02. 06, if you can hear me, you better hide yourself like 09 did or God help me I will kill you with my bare hands.
The real question is, did 06 make the decision himself? Or did someone else... like Mother...make it form him?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
GAH! 06 is not that hostle! She had to take over the ZN for the once-VERY hostile 11. 11's ways have been changed, and he has been forgiven for his actions! 06 hasn't done anything yet!

Do you honestly expect me to beleive that after all the abuse he inflicted on 02
Elizabeth Elric
Do you honestly expect me to beleive that after all the abuse he inflicted on 02

Hush up you! Narf is fine! User Image

Tuki06
Elizabeth Elric

I'm talking about mental abuse you singleminded believer.
Elizabeth Elric
Tuki06

I'm talking about mental abuse you singleminded believer.

And she said otherwise? sweatdrop I think we're having communication problems...No name calling, okay? It's enough of a riot in here as it is.

Anyway, as I've said before, I think that Narf-san might have a decent defense. I just can't blame her, or 11 for that matter. I don't know why, but they strike me as...well, manipulated. I don't think 06 can be blamed.

Who can? Well....I'm going to keep quiet about that until I get confirmation of my suspicions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff