Hear hear!
evil evil evil
U evil alien democrat!

Chatty Lunatic

"Democrat"? xD Hardy har har har
you can not fall for 06, she is in love with my cap'n
one last ime to try it... >.<

money
The Zurg are all idiots. This whole plot was apparent from the beginning. Honestly. I expected better. Especially from you 06. You used to be cool, and now you've degraded yourself. What was it? Peer pressure? Are you under the influence? Snap out of it. Completely uncool 06.
Dragon Rai
The Zurg are all idiots. This whole plot was apparent from the beginning. Honestly. I expected better. Especially from you 06. You used to be cool, and now you've degraded yourself. What was it? Peer pressure? Are you under the influence? Snap out of it. Completely uncool 06.
How could you say that about my Empress! I will not tolerate such blasphemy.

GuardianAmy's Fangirl

Enduring UFO

23,575 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
Dragon Rai

That's the Empress you're talking about! Have some respect. *protective manuver #1* *Tosses blasphemer out the window* Now say you're sorry.
Hail to the Empress, May She Live And Rule Intill The End Of Time
Dragon Rai
Who are you to say that the Zurg are idiots? Apparently, they're smarter than you, seeing as you have to bring them down. And you know what? I'm head over heals for 06.

cotton on's Wife

Generous Fairy

21,925 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
  • Threadmaster 200
im confused.....
06 killed 09 the only guy which wanted peace with us...he killed his own comarade he is a scumb
~Blade dream~

that is 1 ******** up signature *shoots at alien*
robsmerto
~Blade dream~

that is 1 ******** up signature *shoots at alien*

OMFG that was soposed 2 sensor out!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff