Welcome to Gaia! ::

*starts to sing*1.....2....Witch-king's coming to kill you..... twisted you shall wish you never came to Earth, you b*****d! I'll kill you! scream
oh how pleasant!!!! heart jk.
Witch King_Angmar
*starts to sing*1.....2....Witch-king's coming to kill you..... twisted you shall wish you never came to Earth, you b*****d! I'll kill you! scream

"You irritate me."
how pleasant
ye were all going to die but you can't kill me becuse i have an also cubumber

that i can kill all you people with

mhhhhhhhh

and then i will take the world

bet that sukers
bet that
Xenophonah
Witch King_Angmar

"You irritate me."
it is my job to irritate the Zurg. I hate whoever allies themselves with the Zurg. But i especially hate 06.

Chatty Lunatic

Umm munch much butt?

talk2hand
Witch King_Angmar
LOL. It's a busy day for her. Stop harassing her.
You're just being mean.

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
And what did 06 do to you?
ZoneIV
I just hate Zurg. And almost everyone who is in the resistance hates 06. so don't be singling me out.
What did we ever do to you crying
WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU THREATEN ZOOEEP, YOUR MEAN AND RUDE AND WILL NOW EXPERIENCE THE TRUE HORRORS OF THE SILENT TREATMENT!!!! scream Starting now.... *Starts be quiet*
Witch King_Angmar
ZoneIV
I just hate Zurg. And almost everyone who is in the resistance hates 06. so don't be singling me out.
I dont hate the zurg. In fact, almost everyone in the GUA doesn't hate empress 06. She's even on my freinds list, and a peace treaty is holding strongly between her and the GUA.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff