Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the GNDA 06 Branch, headed by moi, the Blach Inferno Alchemist, and Aruke Uchiha. I will be gathering information on only the Zurg and why we should protect ourselves, and occationally be posting random quotes from the Zurg themselves.

First off, the rules.
1. NO FLAMMING! I WILL use this sword if I have to.
2. If you have a beef with someone, take it to PMs or tell me. I don't want this board cluttered up with unessasary posts.
3. Bump if you want, but only if you are on our side.
4. Any information is welcome.
5. No Zurg flamming. We're trying to PREVENT a war, not start one.
6. Rping is fine, just don't take it too far.
7. If you want to join, PM Aruke Uchiha.

Here is the Main Base.

Here is the Mothership Base.

I will be adding more information later,

[NPC] alien_ufo_06
Filthy, unwelcome Gaian vermin have broken into our bunker and stolen some of our most prized technology. First they reverse-engineer our flying saucers, and now THIS?

A pox upon all mammals!

[NPC] alien_ufo_06
Exalted Mother,

I humble myself in apology, Mother. Through an unforeseen and probably unavoidable series of events, Plan 19 has failed. Though I do not consider myself personally responsible for the failure of this mission, I will accept full blame and culpability if it should please you.

What does the failure of Plan 19 mean for our organization? First of all, our failure to capture the Jolly One has put quite a hitch in our attempt to extract information about the festive customs of the Gaians. This failure also prevents us from properly scanning the mind and genetic code of the Jolly One, so his seemingly supernatural powers will, for the moment, remain mysterious to us. Secondly, and perhaps more worryingly, the accidental damage we caused to the Jolly One during the abduction attempt will surely win us no friends among the Gaian populace; we would be well advised to sweep this whole incident under the rug to whatever degree possible.

Luckily, the fact that the Jolly One sustained no external damage (and still looks exactly the same as before) will make his condition more difficult to notice. Hopefully, this fortunate fact will buy us some time to strategize.

Now if only we could find that cow...

With my sincerest apologies and fondest regards,

[NPC] alien_ufo_11
I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME. TO SHOW YOU THE STARS.
TO DANCE AMONG THEM. YOU WILL SEE WONDERS AND DELIGHTS
NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE.

WE WILL TRAVEL TO THE FARTHEST REACHES OF THE GALAXY... HAND IN HAND.

JOIN ME AND FOLLOW ME INTO THE LIGHT. I WILL SHOW YOU THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE.

And now 11's missing...
Alright. So where are the peoples?
Blach Inferno Alchemist
Alright. So where are the peoples?

What are your goals? I do not quite understand what your organization stands for from the first post. Are you for Zurg or against it?
We are pro-peave, but we prepair for war if it is to come. The GNDA stands for the Gaia Ninja Defence Agency.

Our goals are to find all information on what the Zurg plan on doing with Santa. If we find that they wish to use him againced us, we will releace it to the public, to the Gaian NPCs ect...
hey alchemist i thought we were with war? oh well... i am the war general though! stare
With the new developement, it does look like war... The outlook is not good. I feel for the poor girls and boys who won't be getting presants this year...
you disapoint me YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE TO KILL HER
I wasn't on yesterday, and she never replied...
kill who? *a little scared*
Oh, no one. Just an annoying n00b who's been a pain in the a**.
who do you think were gonna kill wewre gonna kill you* takes out katana*
*closes eyes and puts hands together* *ice spears fly toward blach inferno and vampireprincess at speeds almost impossible to dodge* VAMPIREPRINCESS YOURE A TRAITOR!!!
*crosses arms, fire shield* Fire melts ice everytime.
youre too weak *leaves*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces